Chapter 4

He lied.

He threw away two years of your relationship..for another woman. You got off the floor and hastily packed your bags.

"I can't believe him right now and to think I came all the way to apologise to him.."

Just then, there was a knock on your door. You wiped your tears and went to the door.

It was him. His eyes red from tears.

You sighed and attempted to close the door, but he was stronger. He pushed the door open.

"Y/N.."

"I don't want to hear it. I believe in my eyes enough."

"I promise it's not what it looks like. she kissed ME Y/N! "

"Do you take it as a joke, Jimin?"

"Never Y/N,I love you"

Hearing those words enraged you. He started to walk towards you,with his tears falling. But before he opened his mouth to speak, you picked up the vase beside you and threw it at him.

He dodged it and looked at you wide eyed. you didn't care anymore. you threw anything your hands could reach.

"STOP!"

Screaming in frustration, you pushed all the expensive glass vases off the table.

"STOP IT Y/N! you're going to hurt yourself!",
he said, holding you in his arms.

you broke free from his grip and turned to him,

"don't you think I'm already hurt?don't you?",you screamed at him, hitting his chest.

"I HATE YOU! I never want to see your face again, okay? Get the hell out! You lied to my face! You lied to my family! You said you'd never do this to me. So what is this? huh?"

He looked at you deeply, crying as he did.

"Y/N.."

"My mom..why did you promise her? But hurt me anyway?"

He had no words. He ran his fingers through his hair

"I'm..going to go now.I'm sorry for all this"

And then he was gone.