Chapter 07

The staff member was hesitant.

Lin Xinghe simply gave her a strong dose of medicine. Her tears fell like rain as she said, "… Sister, just tell me where his wife lives. I promise I'll just take a look from afar. I won't disturb her. I'll give up after just one look. He has a wife, but he lied to me that he's single. He even lied to me about my feelings. Such a scumbag is not worth wasting my feelings on. I'll just take a look, really a look from afar. I'll give up after seeing her. "

She cried like a pear blossom in the rain.

The staff member was also a woman. Women were the most empathetic. Seeing that Lin Xinghe was just a young girl who had been cheated on emotionally, she couldn't help but soften. She gave Lin Xinghe an address and whispered, "Sister Meng is a pitiful person. Just take a look from afar. Don't disturb her."

Lin Xinghe got the address and immediately left the rescue center.

There was a small town at the foot of the snowy mountain. There were no tall buildings. The houses were all self-built. The floors were not high, most of them were two stories high. The streets were also very deserted. There was almost no one to be seen. The doors of every house were tightly shut. Even the curtains behind the windows were tightly drawn.

Only a few shops were open. Through the thick windshield curtains, one or two figures could be vaguely seen inside. They were all women.

Every house had a door god pasted on the door.

Most of the ordinary door gods were like Shen Tu, Yu Lei, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu and the like. At the very least, they were made of red paper. However, the door gods in this small town were all made of white paper. On the paper, there was a woman in a red cross-collared dress. Her black hair fell to her feet. Her small face was only the size of a palm, but there were no facial features.

Every house was like this.

At two o 'clock in the afternoon, the busiest time, Lin Xinghe had goosebumps all over her body.

She quickly found Sister Meng's house. Like all the houses in the small town, the door was tightly shut.

She tried knocking on the door.

No one answered the door.

Lin Xinghe muttered to herself for a moment.

… There must be someone in the house. Otherwise, the staff in the rescue center would not have directly told her the address. Instead, they would have told her that Sister Meng was not in.

156n.net

Lin Xinghe knocked on the door again: "Is anyone there? Is anyone there? Is there anyone? I'm here to pay you back. "

Before she could finish her sentence, there was finally movement in the room. The window on the right side of the door was pushed open halfway, and a head popped out, looking at her warily. "Who are you? What money? "

It was a woman in her thirties or forties. She seemed to be Sister Meng.

Lin Xinghe said, "You must be Sister Meng. A few years ago, your husband lent me some money. At that time, my financial situation was not good, so I never returned it. My financial situation is better this year, and I've saved enough money … "She patted her backpack." I can't get over the hurdle in my heart when I owe someone money. I wanted to pay him back directly, but I couldn't contact him. I remembered the address he told me before, so I came here. Don't worry, I've already calculated the interest for the past few years. "

As she spoke, she sneezed.

"… It's quite cold outside, can you let me in for a cup of hot tea? I'll leave after I return the money and drink the tea. I won't disturb you anymore. "