Chapter 09

Lin Xinghe felt that it was a little strange.

The missing people were all foreigners, but the male corpse in Little Xue Gie's illusion was a resident of this town.

She couldn't figure out the reason, so she took out her phone and took photos of all sixteen people's files to prevent herself from missing any information. After taking photos, she left the archive room.

Tang Xin was waiting outside. When she saw Lin Xinghe come out, she heaved a sigh of relief. As if she had found her pillar of support, she immediately went up and held Lin Xinghe's arm.

Lin Xinghe asked her, "Is Little Xue Gie here?"

Tang Xin shook her head.

Lin Xinghe said, "This town is very strange. There have already been sixteen cases of missing people, and all of them were men. The staff in the rescue center are also very strange. Not only did they hide the fact that people often go missing, but they were also unwilling to tell me that someone had clearly died in the town … "

Tang Xin said, "Maybe they were afraid that tourists would find out, so they didn't want to come here for a vacation?"

Lin Xinghe said, "That's possible, but after she found out that I was the lover of the deceased, she was also unwilling to tell me that the deceased had been killed. That's different. Also, I haven't seen any men in this town. "

Tang Xin was a little confused when she heard this.

… Lin Xinghe had only stayed in the town for five or six hours longer than them. What had she done in these five or six hours? How did she become the lover of the deceased? Where did the deceased come from?

Lin Xinghe said, "This is an important clue. Also, I don't know if Little Xue Gie was the one who killed the man in the illusion."

Tang Xin asked, "What man?"

Lin Xinghe said, "Oh, you want to know? I have a photo."

Lin Xinghe opened the photo. When Tang Xin saw it, her legs almost went weak.

On the phone screen was the corpse of a man dressed in red, hanging upside down from the ceiling. The surroundings were bloody and gloomy.

Originally, Tang Xin would have been scared if she was alone, but when she saw Lin Xinghe not scared at all, as if the photo was just a still from a horror movie, she suddenly felt less scared and said, "Is this a man from a small town?"

"That's right. I don't think it was Little Xue Ji who killed him."

"Why?"

"She's a little weak and a little dumb. She didn't scare me, but she was so angry that she slammed the door and left. Don't you think that someone who could do such a thing wouldn't hang a man upside down from the ceiling?"

Tang Xin thought, "No, the monster is obviously very scary!" Not weak at all! He wasn't dumb at all! Ou Huang, you're the one who didn't take the normal path!

At this time, Lin Xinghe suddenly said, "I have to think of a way to find out what happened in this town."

Tang Xin wanted to contribute. She racked her brains and said, "Let's try to find a way to ask the staff here tomorrow morning. Coercion and bribery? "

"That makes sense."

Tang Xin was a little happy and said, "We can use money to buy people's hearts, or we can start by torturing the person's weakness. I … I'm very good at collecting information. Tomorrow I …"

Lin Xinghe said, "No, the staff might not be telling the truth. We still don't know what they're hiding. If we take the initiative to ask them, we'll alert them. "