Chapter 115

This esteemed one should really give Lin Xinghe a reminder. She shouldn't trust that carrion so much. In a place like this, you can only trust yourself

Oh, this esteemed one can be trusted.

After all, there are many times when this esteemed one could have killed her but didn't take action. If this esteemed one really wanted to, she would have become a figurine in my illustrious self's portable space a long time ago.

Lin Xinghe really makes people worry about her.

It's better to make her a figurine and put her in my portable space so I won't have to worry about her.

I'll take this opportunity to teach her a lesson.

She trusts my illustrious self now, so this illustrious one will take advantage of it

When Lin Xinghe listened to this, she felt something was off.

Xie Wuan actually wanted to kill her.

She eavesdropped so much that she lost her life.

Xie Wuan's voice became silent, as if he were thinking about how to kill her.

Lin Xinghe opened her eyes immediately.

She was thinking about what she would do if Xie Wuan really did something.

Although she felt that Xie Wuan was actually a good person, his thought process was always twisted, and his love for his figurines was immense.

She didn't think that his camaraderie with a teammate he had cooperated with in two exams could compare to his love for his figurines.

Lin Xinghe looked at the wardrobe.

Xiao Zang was in the closet.

She didn't quite understand why mutant zombies liked to hide in the closet. But Xiao Zang liked it, so she let him go.

Lin Xinghe did not panic.

Cultivation was restricted in this exam room at the moment, so Xie Wuan could only use earth-type abilities and control the mutant plants. She had a few things on her side. She had Xiao Zang, a small group of mutant zombies, and a large group of ordinary zombies. If she really fought him, she might not be at a disadvantage.

Lin Xinghe's mind was whirring.

At this time, Xie Wuan's heart suddenly sounded——

Forget about making her a figurine. How can a figurine compare to her interesting live self?

Lin Xinghe isn't suited to becoming a figurine.

She is suited to eat hot pot in this illustrious one's portable space.

If Old Wang hadn't banned my portable space, Lin Xinghe and this illustrious one would be eating hot pot at this moment

Last time, I saw her eating snowy marbled beef. She must be fond of it.

Oh, she also likes to drink sour plum juice.

She sesame paste with chopped peanuts.

She also ate a few bites of fried tofu, bean curds, tripe, and shrimp.

Lin Xinghe never expected it to go this way.

Xie Wuan changed from thinking of killing her to what she liked to eat inhot pot. His memory was also really good. She had eaten hot pot with him a few times, and he actually remembered every hot pot ingredient she liked.

After listening to him list off these foods, Lin Xinghe also craved hot pot.

Her stomach rumbled a few times.