chapter -7

(In Theerapanyakun's Mansion)

Pete: So he is back in Thailand...
Vegas: Yes... They are expanding their business here...
Sky: After P'Pai called me... I saw a text on my phone.... It was from Rain...
Payu: what did he say?

(Everyone looks at Sky...)

Sky: I asked him to meet today but he said he is busy.... So I asked him to come tomorrow.... I haven't decided on the place yet...
Porsche: Ask him to come here...
Khun: Yeh... I want to see my cutie too....
Sky: Okay...
Chay: but will he come here?

(Everyone looks at Chay and becomes a bit gloomy because they know what he meant.... After everything that happened will he come back here? That's what's going on everyone's mind )

Kinn: Ask him... We will see what he says...
Kim: I don't think he will refuse... Because Rain has changed... He is not like before....

(Everyone gets a bit tense because of Kim's words....)

(After a while...)

Sky: Rain texted me back... He said he will come....
Pete: Good... I'm so happy.... I'll prepare all his favourite food and drinks....
Porsche: I'll help you with it...
Chay: Me too...
Macao: Me too...
Sky: Me too..

(Next day.... Rain came in front of the Mansion in his car and he looked at the gate and bodyguards....)

Rain: It's been long since I came here....

(The bodyguard let's him inside.... Rain got out of the car and was about to get in when Pete suddenly ran toward him and hugged him tight.....)

Pete: It's so good to see to... I missed you...
Rain: Good to see you too... Khun...

(Rain hugged him back... Pete got a bit hurt hearing his baby Rain calling him Khun and then he broke the hug and smiled at Rain..... Then Sky came and hugged him Rain hugged him too)

Sky: Asshole why didn't you tell me you were coming?
Rain: Surprise?
Sky: Fuck your surprise...
Rain:(laughs) Where is my godson?
Miky: I'm here uncle Rain...

(Rain looks and sees the whole family standing there... Mikey is in Pai's arm.. Miky gets out from Pai's embrace and runs towards Rain and Rain picks him up...)

Rain: Hi my son... You look so cute today.. just like your Pa...
Sky:(blushes) Rain!!
Rain: I want you to meet someone...
Sky: Who?
Rain: Come out baby....

(Rain calls and a 6 year old boy gets out of the car.... He has black hair pale white skin and a dark and cold aurora around him he is wearing a baby blue full sleeve tshirt and white pants.... He comes to Rain and holds Rain's left hand because Rain is carrying Mikey in his right hand...)

Rain: This is Win my son... He doesn't like meeting with many people... Win greet everyone...
Win:(serious)Hi everyone my name is Win Rain... Nice to meet you all....

(Everyone is shocked.... Especially Payu.... His lover.. His Ex lover is standing in front of him and introducing his child... He feels like he is getting drowned... )

Sky: Your son? When?
Rain: I'll tell you everything later okay?

(Sky takes the boy in his arms...)

Sky: Hi baby... My name is Sky...
Win: Dad has told me about you Uncle Sky.... He has your photo in his room...

(Win smiles at Sky and Sky gets attracted to his sweet little smile... Although he has a cold aurora his smile feels so warm that can make anyone smile....)

Pete: Has your Dad ever mentioned me?

(Pete asks while taking Win from Sky's arms...)

Win: Yep... You are Khun Pete right?
Khun: Then what about me?

(Win thinks for a moment...)

Win: Khun Tankhun?
Khun: How did you know?
Win:(annoyed)He mentioned that you have a really great fashion sense that others
Khun: Your Dad is right... I have a great fashion sense....
Kinn: Let's get inside and talk okay?... Come Rain...

(Everyone gets inside and gets seated.... Everyone is a bit concerned because of Payu.... He face seems like a dead person.... He just keeps staring at Rain and Win... Porsche feels really sad seeing his other son like this....)

Porsche:(He must be worried about seeing the child... We have to know about him..)  Rain....
Rain: Yes.. Khun Porsche...
Porsche: If you don't mind me asking... Who is Win's mother....?

(Everyone looks at Rain and Win looks at his Dad from Pete's lap....)

Rain: She used to be a  maid at our house... We were of the same age... She was an orphan and started working there a few years before I left for  Bangkok... She was really young at that time and we were friends... Because of my dad I had to ignore her.... After my dad took me back.... She was appointed to take care of me... We got close again and one day after my dad's death I was drunk.. She took me to my room but things happened between us... Next morning I realised what I had done and apologized and told her I'll take responsibility for her... Then she told me that he had feelings towards me all this time.... After a month she told me that she was pregnant.... We decided to get married after the baby is born.... Few  months after Win was born She felled sick and she... Passed away....

(Win gets down from Pete's lap and stands in front of his Dad and grabs his face with both his hands...)

Win:(annoyed)I know you are sad because you lost your friend but remember her last words.... She wants you to find someone... Not a friend like her but someone you love... So stop fooling around and find someone for you okay?
Pai:(looking at Win) fooling around🙄??
Win:(looking at Pai with an expression less face) I know he fools around at night... I don't mind him doing that but I want him to find the one for him....

(Everyone looks at each other after what they heard from a 6 year old...)

Rain: He is young but he knows everything... He is quite matured for his age... That sometimes it give me a headache......
Kinn: Does he know as all?
Rain: Mm..
Chay: Then can you tell all our names?
Win:(cold voice)Mm.. You are Khun Chay.. Khun Kim... Khun Pharm... Khun Top..Khun James...Khun Vegas...Khun Kinn.. Khun Porsche.. Khun Nop...Khun Macao...Khun Pai... And...

(Everyone looks at Win and Payu and Rain...)

Win: Khun Payu...
Miky: What about me?
Win: Miky...
Vegas: Did your dad told you about all of us?
Win: mmm...

(Win gets on Rain's lap...)

Pete: You guys must be hungry... Let's eat.. i made all your favourite....
Rain: Okay...

(They all went and sat down and started having food.... Payu kept looking at Win who was busy looking at Miky... Sky was feeding Miky)

Win: Can I feed him?

(Rain looks at Win in disbelief.... He is shocked to hear his son's words...)

Sky:(smiles) Sure...

(Sky hands over the food to Win and he feeds Miky.... Miky smiles at Win and Win also smiles at him..)

Macao: Rain.. you okay?
Rain: I'm... You like Miky Win?
Win: You said he is my younger brother... So i have to take care of him and protect him...
Sky: Yes you are his elder brother....
Miky: I've a elder brother?
Sky: yes you have my son... Be good to your elder brother okay?
Miky: Phi Win I want you to play with me later... Will you play me?
Win: Mm...

(After having food.... Miky took Win with him to play and the others were chatting....)

Pai: How was your blind date?
Rain: How did you know?
James: Your friends got the call when they were with us...
Rain: Not bad it was quite funny actually....
Sky: What happened.?
Rain: Three of us went there together and met our blind dates and we decided to take them to the same restaurant and when we reached there we saw each others blind dates they felt really awkward seeing us and suddenly left...
Pharm: That's normal isn't it...but why did they leave?
Rain: Because Dean's date and I had a one night history and mine has a history with Net and Net's one has a history with Dean... When we said that we are brothers they got really awkward and Net teased them then they left in a hurry.....
Sky: In short you guys messed up you blind date...
Rain: Yep...