Headcannons {the rewrite}

{These are a more edited version of headcannons , some are the same some are different, ive added more , also seeing as y'all have spoke ,I'll be keeping the old stuff xD ,alot of you really want me to ^^   }

Grian:

Height:5’1

He is an avian hybrid/ watcher , his watchers powers means he can change his wings, original wing colour is black with specks of white in it.

Most of the time he wears contacts,but he does have glasses and mainly wears them alone or when he's around his partners.

His original eye colour is blue, but due to the watchers, his eyes can go purple , he has dirty blond hair , that sometimes he lets it grow and and puts it in a bun, 

He has ptsd from sam, yhs , the life series and the watchers ( if you've watched yhs ya know xD, but also funnily i'll be re watching it soon with my partner……whos never watched it xD)

He procrastinates a lot, hence why he keeps forgetting to build the back of his base , his partners try and help him out.

His wings are extremely sensitive, hence why grooming his wings are normally reserved for family or his mates, the base of his wings are the most sensitivity hence why he mainly allows his partners to groom his wings (if ya know, ya know xD)

He’s an amazing flyer ( birb), he’s not so flawless on the ground though , he can get clumsy , especially when he's distracted.

He speaks multiple languages  , galactic due to watchers and japanese due to yhs ,ofc he also speaks english .

He also loves to cross dress now and then , as ariana griande , his stage name

Ex/Xenon:

Height;: 5 ‘7 ( around my height xD)

Their real name is Xenon , but most of the time prefer to be called Ex, seeing as that's the name most know them by, but they  definitely love it when their partners call them xenon; they get a little flustered by it.

They are non binary
They are Xisumas twin, their hair is naturally brown, but the dye their hair white, because they do not want to be confused with xisuma. They'd rather be themself, their partners like to help him with his hair.

They are part voidling , they are from the void just like xisuma, voidlings are kinda like enderians/enderman hybrids.

Their original eye colour was purple , but after sometime of being in the hels dimension due to corruption their eyes became a scarlet red.

They don't like to directly look people in the eyes, due to his voidling nature.

They speak both galactic and english

They are hard of hearing//partially deaf, due to being banned to the void for some years, when eventually they were unbanned, it was weird, he could hear, but certain things were harder to hear, hence why they  learnt to read lips, when xisuma realised their hard of hearing, he felt extremely guilty, their slowly trying to rebuild their relationship.

They can take off their helmet, and mask but choose not to, mainly cause due to being stuck in the void for so long they are not used to breathing in the overworld, their mask has a breathing filter that helps them, the only time they take off their mask and helmet is around grian , hels or xismua.

They “hate” flowers, they don't really hate them, they actually love flower, but due to allergies , it gets annoying , their favourite flowers are orchids or wither roses (my favourite mc flowers lol)