The Past should stay in the Past

{Welp I'm back, this was a Collab with the ever so lovely Newfoundland_Aiden, y'all should check them out, their oneshots are incredible, this was 1505 words ^w^

Warnings: Gore, almost dying, mentions of permanent death, mentions of abuse, mentions of YHS  and Sam(yes that needs to be a warning on its on)

Ship- do I really need to say? GEXHels ,duh

Genre:Hurt//comfort)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grian was rummaging through some old chests he left in the Hobbit hole a long time ago, he needed to find his blue sweater, for that stupid Hermit challenge. 

Now he wasn't looking forward to wearing that piece of clothing again, but it would be quickly over, right?

"Oh there you are" he said, pulling out the blue fabric from between the junk and clutter his chest was filled with. He really should've cleaned up earlier this season...

 He slipped out of his usual red jumper and pulled the blue one over his head. He stood up, and walked away from the box heading to a mirror to take one look at himself. As he stared at his image reflecting on the glass, he couldn’t help but tense up slightly, his eyes widening and tearing up. He noticed the faint brown spot on his chest, the sight of the badly washed out blood made his heart  beat against his chest rapidly.

The memories he tried so hard to suppress over the years had fought themselves back to his mind, the blue sweater like an open gateway letting the images in from his past.

He was there again, tucked behind that corner of the school having to witness Sam teasing Taurtis with a blade again. He heard some faint voices, one hysterical laughing, the other whimpering in fear, but he couldn't get out what they said. And then, so suddenly he wasn't expecting, the knife was stabbed through his friend's neck

Then the scene changed, he was with Sam again. He sat in a chair, deathly still while the other one was dying his hair black. He wore that cursed blue shirt, some brown stains of dried blood still haven't been properly washed out of it, and the fingers working with his hair had  been pulling on his nerves.

He could hear Sam mumbling some nonsense under his breath, but he couldn't quite make out what the other was saying. But whatever it was he knew it was utterly insane, he couldn't believe the person he once considered a friend to do this, he knew Sam was a little crazy, might even be a bit insane but what he was doing now, was absolutely sick.

Grian looked at the person in the mirror in front of him. He could barely recognize himself, the black hair and blue sweater made him look almost the same as Taurtis.

The images shifted again, he was at the dark alleyway again. He saw a dark shadow over peeking from behind the building. His heartbeat picked up, he saw the figure turn in and start moving towards him. Now he could get out the two iconic bunny ears from the shadow, and fear ran down his spine, he knew he was gonna die there. He slowly backed up, feeling his back hit the cold damp wall. He looked left and right, trying to see if there was any way for him to escape his certain demise, even if he knew deep down, he wouldn't stand a chance at facing, his former friend.

The shadow came closer, and the man's face started to clear out. It was him, Sam, holding a knife as he smirked with a malicious grin. 

"Oh, Grian I knew this day would come once, I've been savoring it," he said in a deathly low, psychotic voice. 

Grian whimpered in fear and tried to move away but the cold stone was pressing to his back, denying his way to run. He flinched when he could feel the cold metal of the knife press gently against his neck, he clenched his eyes shut, tightly, knowing his end was coming.