Chapter 14 - Planning A Party

CLARK
(22 weeks pregnant)

It was the next morning after Clark finally came home, he woke up cuddling in bed with Bruce and couldn't help but smile at the man holding him while he slept peacefully. He slowly slipped out from under his arms and walked to the bathroom, the twins decided to play soccer with his bladder and he really needed to pee.

After using the bathroom and washing up, he walked downstairs to the kitchen, he figured it'd be a good idea to cook something for breakfast while his boyfriend got some more sleep. Soon it wouldn't be so easy for him to do much with how big his belly was getting, so his boyfriend would be the one doing a lot for him and he wanted to do something nice like this for him while he still could.

He walked over the fridge to grab some eggs and bacon, than placed them on the counter while he grabbed some pancake mix. He grabbed a couple frying pans for everything and start making it.

.-.
(A/N skipping over the whole cooking process cuz that would be boring lol)

Once he finally finished making everything he divided it all up on plates and left the kitchen to wake up Bruce for breakfast. He walked up the stairs and into the bedroom, than over to where Bruce was asleep. He took a moment to admire the beautiful man infront of him, than softly kissed his forehead.

"C'mon sleepy head, I made us some breakfast," he said with a smile. Bruce slowly opened his eyes and smiled at Clark.

"I could've made it, I know how much your feet hurt after standing for so long," he pouted. "I'll give you foot rub after we eat, okay?" He said and gave him a quick kiss.

"Okay," Clark blushed. The pair walked downstairs and into the kitchen to enjoy their food together.

"Thank you princess, it tastes great," he smiled as he ate another piece of bacon, Clark blushed at the compliment and continued eating.

Once they both finished eating Bruce began to clean up the kitchen.

"You go rest and I'll finish cleaning up in here," Bruce said and quickly gave Clark a kiss.

"Okay thanks," he said and starting walking towards the living room to watch some TV.

He sat down on the couch and turned the TV on, he leaned back and placed his hands on his baby bump smiling. He still couldn't believe it was possible for him to even be pregnant but he loved his little babies so much. He rubbed his belly as he felt the twins kicking and wiggling around.

"I know I don't remember anything about the last few months, but that doesn't change how much I love you two," he smiled. "Don't tell daddy but I love you more than him,"

"Hey, rude!" Bruce said as he walked into the living room to join his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry but it's true, they're our children, I didn't think it was possible to love someone so much when you haven't even met them yet," he replied with tears in his eyes.

"I was just kidding, I get it, I love them a lot too," he smiled as he sat down beside him. "I also love you, princess," he gave him a quick kiss.

"I love you too, Bruce," he smiled.

"Now that you're home, I have some good news to tell you,"

"What is it?" He asked excitedly.

"While you were, um, in the coma...Alex was able to see the gender of our babies. I asked her to just write it down on a piece of paper for us because I didn't want to know without you. Would you want to find out now, or would you like to do a small gender reveal party with the few people who know?" He asked. Clark thought about it for a minute before responding.