a little surprise

(This is Cookie375666's AU)

X pov:

I was just walking til I just passed by a tree.. Just hearing a little scratch by the tree,just hearing little..... What do kids sound like? "Hello? Any kid here? I asked, confused. As I just look around the corner, I found a little pink kid, but it looked like someone..

You can tell it's a 1 because of the little floppy thing on the left side of her head and those little round stumps on other one of her ends

You can tell it's a 1 because of the little floppy thing on the left side of her head and those little round stumps on other one of her ends. And you can tell the another 1,was my so called " father "and left me when I was 4 or 5.so....about the little pink 1.i just looked at it and she obviously has the cute little face, but I didn't take it. So I walked off BUT.. Before I could, it just... Cooed,so... Sad, and gentle.. But I didn't get it, but I turned around to see that thing a little sad.. So.. I just looked at it and said, " okay. Ya got me, got me to turn my heart to butter.. "And I picked up the little girl and took her home. And while I carried her home.. She looked at me so gentle, so.. Nicely, she didn't even try to get attention. She just wanted... To... Make me happy..? I sighed, " yea? Need anything? "She looked at me, then at my home. She had a little smile on her face, I just sighed as I kept her as my.... " daughter "....

I will post more oneshots soon :)