Ī!

Look at my new OC!!!

It's Ī! I also made a bunch of silly stuff he's doin!

It's Ī!
I also made a bunch of silly stuff he's doin!

It's Ī! I also made a bunch of silly stuff he's doin!

Anyways... This is Ī. Ī has a super form like Й (from RALR) but without the sparkly eyes. He is also ł and ø's big bbrother He goes by just He/him and he doesn't necessarily have an age. Hes pretty fast and he also likes to draw and do random stuff. He is generally nice but has a sharp tongue (avoid those weird kinda kisses lol). He never usually goes beyond his limits and stays in the sky where he doesn't get seen by the other letters. He also sometimes likes to hang out with his friends! Sometimes he can be silly, but he's mostly very smart during tough situations. if your his partner/lover, he treat you kindly and use loving words like 'sweets', 'tootsie', 'Hotshot', 'Hotstuff', and 'honey'. He also is very funny. He's into Gen Z stuff. So expect him to be like "Naw bro 💀" and all that. He also likes to be used like a plushie or pillow for comfort (since he's about the same height as the actual I from alphabet lore), hell only allow close ones to use him as a stool (cuz remember when F was sitting on I's head like a stool? Like that..) .and in the real world with all the cannon letters and numbers, he only says his name. But when up above or in any other place except for and other alphabet lore, he can speak full english!

[If you want I can make his younger brothers or just ł and ø too just ask :) ]

[CAN ANYONE DO SOMETHING WITH THIS GOOBER IM SO OUT OF IDEAS ;-; ]