Yandere Adam X Male Femboy Reader (FLUFF)

Requested by marcygreenjjbao on WATTPAD (holy shit that was fast, you saw this like 4 minutes after I published it and all like woah) [also, sorry if this book started very late, i happened to lose motivation badly, and i have other fanfictions to write and 23 more requests to go after this ;_;]

. . . . .

It was a rainy day in Bythorne County.

Albeit not a peaceful one.

Gunshots rang across the dark night of Bythorne County. The sounds of running footsteps became louder and closer as [Name] walked in peace in the rain. He looked around, confused, the sounds seemingly coming from an alley near him. He shrugged and was about to just walk on when he heard yells in the alley, the sounds of an alternate attacking someone.

...

Agh. Fuck it. [Name] just couldn't pass someone who needed help. So he folded his umbrella and ran into the dark alleyway, knowing well that charging straight into the dark was guaranteed his own life. But he cared less, as he ran quickly as he could to reach the scene.

A young blond man, with a dark grey zipper hoodie on and drenched in the rain, was pointing his gun towards an alternate. He had fair skin, tall nose bridge, blue eyes, and ripped jeans, and his brave face contorted into a fit of determined anger. [Name]'s ears turned slightly pink, knowing immediately he was Adam Murray from his school, he went to the same school as [Name] did. He even had a slight crush on Adam--

Ah, enough of that. 

[Name] took out his own gun, and fired at the alternate. The alternate screeched, black blood splattering at the bullet wounds. It gave Adam and [Name] dirty and vengeful looks before it fled for now, disappearing quickly into the shadows. Adam turned to the male who helped him, blue eyes glinting in the faint moonlight that barely shone through the dark rainclouds. Even in the darkest and in the rainiest of the nights Adam was fair and handsome, seemingly glowing even in the deepest of the shadows to [Name]. 

"Hey, it's you, [Name], right?" Adam spoke to him casually, and [Name] nodded back with a smile. "I could have handled it myself, but eh. I'm not ungrateful for your help. Thanks for saving my ass back there." He continued as he gave out a little cute chuckle, before he glimpsed more carefully at [Name]'s physical form. "You're pretty hot even for a girl like you, heh."

[Name] blinked, before realizing that Adam got his gender wrong. He laughed and told the misunderstood blonde that he wasn't a female, but in fact quite the complete opposite. When [Name] told him that Adam seemed to get embarrassed a little by his accident, hiding his reddening ears with his hood from humiliation. "Ah, I'm sorry, [Name], I--you looked like a girl there. I didn't mean to be so insensitive... you are still pretty though, what I'm trying to tell you."

[Name] laughed it off casually and told him that he was okay and he was forgiven. It was often that [Name] was confused as a female due to him being a femboy. His facial traits resembled to be more closer to a feminine beauty than a male's: but at least after [Name] corrected everyone at least once, they all understood immediately the next time they met for the most part.

But it seemed like Adam was too embarrassed from his earlier actions, as he ran off and disappeared into the darkness without even a single goodbye. [Name] faltered a little, feeling mixed emotions and slightly rejected. He frowned a little, before opening his umbrella back up to block out the rain that seemed to pour harder and harder after the handsome blonde left in an abrupt hurry. Thus [Name] walked back home yet again, slightly sulking from his first every direct encounter with Adam.

. . . . .

But of course it didn't stop from there.

[Name] should have known that something was very wrong when he first met Adam.