BIG NEWS!!! MUST READ (Part 2)

I've found out Alex has responded to the crazy drama!

(Link provided in the comment section) 

https://docs.google.com/document/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vQGk1kGN3LOn_zApZglMkq3cN1DKmfeCCkMwbZALxukeEyCK9eYuutpnE7945R_ezlFiT3ZYVG1iRYa/pub

(I found out a long time ago but I didn't have time to upload, sorry—)

So! In a nutshell he provided his side of the view, that the person uploading this had so much hate towards the creator that he spread misinformation to try to dox him. 

In a smaller nutshell all that was a lie.

NOW!! I'm not saying that both of them are either right or wrong. This is the internet—photos can be faked easily through photoshopping apps. (I've done it before myself, trust me.) But we can determine our opinions based on these two perspectives, and using our own jurisdiction guide us so we won't be so easily fooled, but at the same time a long to have trust in each. So for now I am wary. I'm glad to hear Alex Kister is not a pedophile, and I hope his response stays true this way. But this is the internet—so be careful. There is a reason why all the actors have quitted working with him. Whatever that may be I hope it was just an overreaction or photoshop from the opposing view. 

What I'm saying is, I'm staying neutral. I believe Alex Kister, but I'll stay wary of the hopefully misinformation of him being a pedo. I will not change my mind about the smut fic—I still am unsure if I will do it or not. So don't get too excited or riled up :]

Another thing. I've seen many people still supporting the TMC fandom after hearing the accusations of Alex Kister being a pedophile, saying that art ≠ artist. And I love that mindset. Instead of hearing just one side of the story and abandoning the place real quick like some popular Mandela creators did, they supported the art and the beauty of the story and the fandom itself instead of associating the creation with the creator. So to those who had this mindset and still supports all those talented artists and writers and creators out there, thank you. Your consideration is a blessing in this community, and I'm glad to see this happen!

Also, to those who still stick with me even though I don't upload often anymore (SORRY ABOUT THAT HFKDHKDFLSKS), thank you. I appreciate your patience!

Aight! R_Sci out—stay tuned for another chapter!