Bunny Mark X Reader (ROMANTIC) (Fluff/Comfort)

Requested by deathsong10 on WATTPAD, another unique request! In here Mark is a normal human but with the addition of bunny ears and a tail (so technically a Furry™ 😱 and no it's not crack this some serious shit)

. . . . .

Search up a word for it's definition and pronunciation: ____________________

an·thro·po·mor·phism  (/anTHrəpəˈmôrˌfizəm/)

noun: the attribution of human characteristics or behavior to a god, animal, or object.

fur·ry (/ˈfərē/)

noun

INFORMAL: an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.

20XX UPDATE ON THE DEFINITION

FORMAL: the shortened and informal names for beings naturally born with anthropomorphism, who are often known as the Anthropomorphists. Characteristics of Furries involve animal characteristics within a humanoid creature, often times depicted as human except for a tail or ears, and in other cases much more. These race come in all different shapes and sizes, and are the main cause of The ANTIC War.

. . . . .

The Anthropomorphic Civil War / The ANTIC Civil War

The Anthropomorphic Civil War, also known as "The ANTIC War," is a long and bloody conflict fought over a single issue. 

Beings who are known as Anthropomorphists, or simply the "Furries" or "Hybrids," who have started to appear throughout the United States of America. 

It is estimated that around the attack of the alien species we call as the Alternates, these strange mixture of the animal and human race have started to appear throughout the United States for unidentified reasons, causations, and along with their origins.

Two sides have been at war since then: one for equal rights to all, the others rooting either for their extinction, subjects to experimentation, or discrimination.

Until the war is over, the other corporate companies do as they wish.

Illegal anthropomorphic hunters kill the race and sell their valuable parts to the world. 

The United States Department of Temporal Phenomena lets use them as experimentation, regardless of their consent.

People who protect the Anthropomorphic beings are either subjected to the loss of every financial supplies they owe to the government, or trial and execution along with the hybrid.

And yet, the question arises out of all the people, regardless of race, as the war rages on.

Should Anthropomorphic beings be eliminated, or be spared and have the same rights as a human does in the land of God?

Who will you side with, [Name]?

. . . . .

M A R K

Running.

Running through the forest that seemed unfamiliar to him and trees so tall and twisted Mark was unsure where he was.

"DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF THE FURRY!!"

Gunshots rang from behind the boy's delicate bunny ears as he felt the bullets pierce the bark and the soil where he once was a moment ago. He pulled down the ears down to his temple with both his hands, like he usually did when panicked or nervous. Regardless he kept running, leaping over fallen logs from time to time like a rabbit, as he did his best to evade the hunters that were after him. Mark was afraid, the primal instincts of a prey escaping a predator as he felt hot tears slip out of his chestnut eyes.