Famiglia ep 1

ᕙ)⁠ᕗᕙ⁠༼ᕗ.
konnichiwa

I wasn't born to be Sweets female lead ! Yes I born to be Scariest evil villainous

.
-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠_⁠_⁠____________________________ -̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩

A girl was rubbing her knife on the table, there was only the sound of that knife grinding came in the whole room

A knight came running there was a curtain outside the room gate . The knight came behind the curtain and then bows down to greet.

"Her highness, I have to say something,may I , He asked in very polite way. The girl behind the curtain nodded while she was still rubbing his knife on the table.

"Her highness , Some people are protesting outside the palace. They have been on strike for many days and their numbers are increasing day by day"

The girl stop rubbing knife , she put knife on the table , " kill them " The girl said .

But- her highne, the knight stopped suddenly when the knife of the girl touched his neck .

"To cut me off " The knight fell down
He started yearning ,"You yourself were against me and was try to took me out of palace to kill me "the girl said with devilish smirk.

All the knight widened Their eyes who were standing out of room."clean this mess " the girl said .

The girl aura was dark anyone get terrified to see her devilish smirk .

The girl was the ruler of the kingdom
"Princess jingyi"

Hearing this name any man of the state get tremble. Princess jingyi one of the most Ruthless , unsympathetic and evil princess of the history. She used to kill people of her own kingdom for her fun and satisfaction.

She was known as Devilish princess
No one has guts to go against her because anyone in the kingdom try to go against her is face the most terrible death ever..

People used to say that she was a very beautiful and happy princess.But something happened that one day she disappeared.

And she came again after two years in
A new from , A form that no one have thought of . The from that

A form that darkened the life of the whole kingdom. a evi form. After killing her own brothers and heir of thrones , she killed her whole family her cousins sisters, everyone .know one knew why

After killing everyone in the family she started her hell. In the day you could her evil laughter and screaming of people inside the palace, but in the night you could only found silents everywhere.

No one know what happened with the people who entered in the palace but for everyone curiosity no one returned.

After killing her family you could here a laughing but it was terrifying non Sweet as before, people started calling
the palace " death palace of Devilish princess"

she comes out of that room and goes straight to her room. No one knew how she found that everytime whome planing try to go against her , some people says that she have some evil powers
Or....

The princess now used to spend most of her time in her room after killing her bestfriend. She only kept her foot outside of the room when it's related to State..

In the night

Princess was resting in her room kept her hand on her head

Princess was resting in her room kept her hand on her head .her eyes was closed but suddenly she feel that someone is near her. A black shadow
The princess face turn into darkened

" What you want" she asked in husky voice ." She was hid in a cave " the dark shadow said.

After hearing this princess open her eyes , her eyes was Blank held no emotions .her face was cold with no emotions..

"She is running, "is She think that I am not able to catch her .she smirked , I think the time has come when I should leave this state and go to my rightful place- She said with cold voice.

Are you sure means you haven't catch her yet- dark shadow said. Her death time it's not came yet - she said

After this princess suddenly disappeared somewhere in that night.

People found out her later in which written " this kingdom no need to a new ruler , if anyone try to touch the throne , then he /she face the most terrible death ever, I am watching you"

Due to these fear no one touched the throne means princess jingyi was the last ruler of that kingdoms.
After that no one becomes new king
Or queen ,

people used to think that their princess is watching them.

After 800 year's

♥⁠╣all right reserved╠⁠♥

♥⁠╣This Book and storyline belong to me only and other characters are not real ╠⁠♥♥

This book based on a Villainous a cruel princess..what happened she

What if she accidentally travels to the future and meet  with her dead siblings there?

{ Well I got the idea of this story from a manga , but I did some changes}

{ so I did not did any plagiarism}

The elegant cover of this book made by Reeruworld00

Thanks for reading

I know already uploaded 3 parts of this Story but I don't know why I am isn't satisfy. that's why I delete my previous book and re- upload this book with new changes means same story line but different..

Vote and comment ^⁠_⁠^

༼⁠✩♡༼ຈ༽⁠Target : 40 votesFor next part

For next part