ep 3

Jingyi was in utter shock to see her siblings infront of her ..her mind was went blank , her brothers are in front of her , The people she wanted to run away from were now in front of her.

Jingyi what was happening , Never in million year she thought she would crash into them again . The bottomless heart she has from them has never vanished.

Why they are here, she wanted to shout but she can't because there are here fake parents also . somehow she control herself, and again she able to continues her dead plan face.

"Let's eat dinner,Jimin said broking the silence, Mrs.jeon and mr.jeon nodded.

In the all time she shoots death glares to her elder brothers which was also noticed by mrs.jeon.

Only she know How much she control her emotions.how much kept her  cold look , how much she control her self to not to burst out.

----------------------------------------------------------

After the dinner..

" So Sai baby I want to tell you something" Mr.jeon said   to his daughter who was munching her food. but she completed ingore his words

" Sai Are you listing to your dad so please look at him when he was saying something " Mrs.jeon said with little stern tone.

" I am listening with my ears not with my eyes mom and dad " She simply said with her poker face

Mrs.jeon just leave a heavy sigh.

" actually we are going to leave with your brothers for some days " Mr.jeon said. when the jingyi listen this she stopped for a second but then again started eating  again .

" Well I want to inform you first and last time they are not my brothers " She said with  the most coldest voice ..

BTS watching her and understand everything what she meant and it's offend them but didn't react...

She Direct came toward balcony
And finally her tears let tears flow down.

Flashback

  You have to Die - Jingyi said his elder brother who was standing in front him without any emotions

Flashback end

Why are they here , what they want , Is they want Revenge, this all questions are roaming in her mind..
Suddenly she fell someone presence
" Seokjin Hyung " She said without look at him ,  even she hate them she can recognize  them  by their shadow..

He just take a sigh

Why are you here , she asked with a cold tone. " For you" , He simply Answered.  She rolled her eyes. "You guys can't Stop me  " She said while finally looking at him , " We can " He said ,  

he said and leave

-----------------------