eo

Soon
About The Eternal Love ): When two sides of the same woman fall in love with two different princes, can either find true love?

The story took place in a fictional world. In the modern city, Qu Sai ( yn)  a sales lady, unexpectedly was affected by the power of the mysterious Xuanling Continent and then traveled to the ancient  Country. She then became Qu Tan'er, the second lady of Minister Qu. With the thinking and habits of modern people, she was extremely uncomfortable with ancient life. And due to her "abnormal" requests one by one, Qu Mansion was in a mess. But an unexpected fall turned ancient  Sai   into a quiet one, which was the same as the real Miss Qu the second. From then on, she was sometimes mad and sometimes quiet, annoying people around her. In this period, she was ordered to marry Jeon jungkook , the eighth prince of korea  Country. However, she was ever entangled with the great prince Jeon Chang ha . This woman with a changeable personality became the cause of many troubles...

 This woman with a changeable personality became the cause of many troubles

Sai ( yn )

Jungkook

Stay tuned

Tell me do you like this story for details check in account
And make sure to follow this account