Value

Ratchet was fighting for the sake of escaping this hellhole and your safety. He was restrained on a metal lab table, pinned down by metal cuffs. His struggling was useless. But he tried, for no one was here with him, he continued on till he managed to find a way out. He had to. His charge is depending on him.

Unknown to him however he was being watched. From a different room he was spied on by Soundwave through the cameras, Ratchet's charge sitting on his left shoulder plate. No retrains were needed.

Soundwave found this flesh bag rather particular unlike the other three. The moment they board the Nemesis Laserbeak seemed to rather enjoy holding the human child. From what his optics could see, Laserbeak was given belly scratches by this odd child. For once in his eons of life he had to pry the child away from Laserbeak. He spark broken, seemed not so pleased in letting you go, now sitting in the far corner of this room as we speak.

At some point silence was broken by doors opening, and knowing all that happens in the Nemesis, the flashy medic arrives with his sparkmate in tow. Both brewing in curiosity this very moment of time. Afterall, they were strictly amused how Soundwave had to pry this small child from his own creation. A rare unexpected sight to see.

"He isn't giving up. Typical." Knockout has his attention on the screen, watching as Ratchet squirms, while Breakdown has his attention on the new flesh bag, curious yet gentle "By the All Spark! This one has to be the smallest puniest one yet!"

No words were exchanged. All the wrecker got was a tilt to the side with confuse eyes. Nothing else but that.

This time Knockout gives it a try, poking the child on their back rather roughly "Say something back. Or do you even have a voice box?"

Silence.

Both medic and wrecker were at lost. Soundwave didn't do much but watch the medic squirm none stop, finding some sort of feeling surrounding the embodiment of amusement. He rarely feels anything. At some point he diverts his attention towards the big plan. All of it was in Cybertronian so if this autobot medic escapes, with this human child of course, it would be too hard for them to explain what they have saw while with him. So yes, he resumed with his work right then and there. No human to his knowledge understood his ancient language.

But he was proven wrong.

The human child immediately gets up, climb down his arm, yet while they were caught in Breakdowns servos this human began to point at the screen shouting "Go back!" repeatedly. The three giants didn't think it was anything of it till Soundwave listened. He scrolled back up to read everything. Then he found it. An error.

This human child found an error.

To test this theory further, Soundwave did several things. All were in his language.He left a few mistakes once in a while on purpose to test this theory of his; This human found all the mistakes, correcting them all without the help of typing it..

Knockout optics widen in shock "Well, that's something you don't see every day.." soon went ahead and pick up the child, no struggle of any sort, then face Soundwave once again "Soooo....what we gonna do with it?"

"I say don't off it. It's so cute."

Silence echoes within the room as a heavy decision was made. This human knew too much. He can't let that medic take the child back, he revealed the entire plan without knowing the child can read and understand Cybertronian. No one expects it yet here is one who can. He had to let Megatron know. He needs to know that a fourth charge is with the Autobots and the child here knows their language. It is unknown what Megatron will do. It is either keep it or kill it. Possibly kill to make things easier.

"Megatron...?"

Breakdown nods, very much like a proud sire even though he is not one at all "Yes! That is Megatron!" 

Once the message was sent Soundwave picks the child back up. Both medic and wrecker pout as Soundwave took the human child away, most likely to meet face-to-face with Megatron themselves. 

"Soundwave?"

He heard his designation. He was listening but show no signs of it. 

You look up at him, curiosity brewing within your eyes, facing the screen like face mask before you "...Am I of value? The message says I was."

He doesn't know why he stops mid way to the throne room. For some kind of force had him look down and tilt his helm to the side as well, not in a frightening way, rather a soft tad. Was this human of value? He wrote that down because the human knew too much already. Yet, if this human can read in his tounge, does it mean this child knows the Autobots secrets too? If so, then it is critical. This child is too valuable to lose.

No words were exchanged, for he did not like using words so much, resumes his way to the throne room. This decision is now in the servos of his lord. Hopefully he will recognize the utter highest value in this human child.

If not, then we loose the best chance of winning this war.

As this was happening. no one was watching Ratchet. His endless squirming payed off for he managed to escape his imprisoment.No time wasted he send a signal to the Autobot base. Now that is done with, time to go retrieve his charge. No matter the cost.