Drive

The child didn't go home after that incident, due to the environment of your household and the enemy new possession of your IQ, Ratchet allows the small human child to munch on food Jack and Miko got for you. No one was able to separate the child from the autobot medic. All fear the power of his deathly wrench.

"Ratchet?" Miko called out, bored out of her mind with Buckhead around, holds your jacket in her slim arms "Can (Y/N) and I, ya know, go to tow-?"

"Not a chance."

Miko pouts, ready to throw something into the wall or couch "Oh come on! Don't you think they would like to leave? You're basically becoming a helicopter parent!!"

Ratchet paused his work, more like research in human parenting of all ages, sent daggers towards Miko. She didn't back down. She glared back at him with her very own.

"I am not."

"Are too!"

"No!"

"Helicopter parent! Helicopter parent! Ratchet is a helicopter parent!!"

"I am not! Stop dancing for crying out loud.."

She kept on bugging Ratchet. Dancing teasingly and chanting 'helicopter parent' over and over. Like a broken record. It was by far amusing for the child tucked into Ratchet's neck cords. However, it has been two days tops since he got you back. Billions of questions pouring out like an ever flowing fountain from the mech. He was your guardian, not your parent...

"Miko!I said-!!"

"I'll go." Your voice stopped both of them, Miko smiling in victory in the background, Ratchet shifts his entire face plate to you in shock."I like it here, but I like it out there too."

Miko dances a happy dances, ready to head out of course, yet for Ratchet? He was uncertain of his charges departure. He just got them back..

And he doesn't even know about your stitched up wound, hidden under bloody bandages and an overly big hoodie..

"Your certain about leaving?"

Softly nodding his way, adding some information into the computer to set up the ground bridge, soon grab your things to meet up on the ground floor with Miko.

She failed to recognize your squirm of pain and tenderness as she picks the child up with a quick "See ya! Helicopter parent!!" Soon runs away into the port.

.

.

.

.

.

This wasn't Jasper. They weren't even Nevada either..

"I suggest you follow my led." The small child, who pulls Miko to hide away from Vehcon scouts coming there way, begin to venture further within the vents, following cables within the walls "And also, please remain quiet and out of trouble. I don't know if either of us will make it out in time if that happens."

"Quiet?Nah!Ratchet sent us to our doom!!DOO--MMH!?"

The small hand of the child was placed there to keep her quiet. Just as she was getting too loud in comes, right as you're at your desired destination, Megatron and Shockwave. A large pulsing purple energon crystal in Megatron's servos.

"Any news about that human?" Megatron lurks around as Shockwave messes with the computer, a descriptive  formula he is creating.

"Negative, my lord." He brings up, only you were able to read it besides Miko, your overwhelming hacking skills and several broken fire walls to Megatron "Little is known of this fourth human. By far, it would be illogical to not retrieve and seek out their extraordinary intellectual intellect. A project worth to be studied."