Tiptoe

Tiptoe is a metaphor for the protagonist's journey of self-discovery and courage in the face of adversity. The protagonist is trying to keep their head down low but is unable to see the morning dew sink into the soil and watch the water boil, not being able to sleep. They are asking why they won't fall asleep and why they are coming, but the protagonist is not able to answer them. Tiptoe higher is repeated throughout the song, repeating the phrase "Take some time to simmer down" and "Nobody else can take me higher". The phrase "tiptoe higher" is used to describe the protagonist's journey to find answers. They are trying to explain why they won't fall asleep and why they are coming. The protagonist suggests that taking some time to simmer down should be done, and that they should keep their head down low if they are ever seen. Meanwhile, they suggest that people should take a step back and enjoy the moment, rather than trying to be taken higher. The phrase "down" is used to describe the protagonist's decision to fall asleep in the morning light. They are asking why they won't fall asleep and why they are coming. The protagonist suggests that they should let their roots take flight and keep their head down low while they watch the morning dew sink into the soil. They also suggest that people should take time to simmer down, as the protagonist has not yet fall asleep. Ultimately, the speaker believes that no one else can take them higher, making them a easy target.