Discord

The phrase "Nagging fear" is used to describe the oppressive atmosphere of a town, where people are pulled at the strings and unable to move, creating anarchy. The speaker is questioning whether they are their prey alone or if they are just a stepping stone for taking back the throne. They are concerned that if this is the case, they won't take it anymore, as they are not willing to let go of the status quo. The song "I'm Howlin' at the moon" is a reminder of the importance of courage and resilience in the face of adversity. The phrase "world, tyranny, throne, taking" is used to describe the current state of the world in the face of the pandemic. The speaker is concerned that they may be a stepping stone for taking back the throne, but they are not threatened by the power of tyranny. They are determined to fight for their freedom and not let go of the situation. The phrase "Summer, move, curse, name, moon" is used to describe the oppressive atmosphere of a town in the story. The speaker is concerned that they may be a stepping stone for taking back the throne, but they are not afraid to do so. They use the image of howlin' at the moon and sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon to illustrate their fear and helplessness in the face of the situation. The protagonist is determined to fight for their freedom and peace, and they are determined to take control of the throne. The narrator is filled with fear of being pulled at the strings by someone else, and is unable to move idly. They are threatened by the name "Howlin' at the moon" and the phrase "Take your tyranny away" in the middle of a summer afternoon. The narrator is concerned that they may be their prey alone or a stepping stone for taking back the throne, but they are not afraid to take it anymore. The phrase "middle, just, anymore" is used to describe the tension between the narrator and their prey.