Illusion

The phrase "night party" is used to describe the protagonist of the story, O' The Wisp, who is growing up and growing up. The night party is a good occasion for the protagonist to meet new people, get out of their bodies and explore the world. The protagonist is having a good time getting bigger and less scared, so they invite strangers to join them for nights of debauchery. They also talk about the night party, which is a great way to experience the pleasure of the night and the power of the imagination. Ultimately, the protagonist is invited to join the party, but it is important to be aware of the risks of not being afraid of the unknown. The phrase "come, here, afraid, hey, illusion" is used to describe the protagonist's secret career of growing up and growing up. They tell the story of how they were attracted by the night party they were invited to, and how they felt strange and delicious. They then follow the other person and get an illusion, which they may need to accept. In the end, they tell the protagonist that they are not afraid, but will not be afraid either time. The phrase "follow, delicious, hook, fire" is used to describe the protagonist's growing up and growing up. They are attracted to the night party, which is a good time for the person to grow up and get an illusion. The protagonist also has a hidden instinct to follow the other person and use it to get whatever they want. In the end, the protagonist is safe to be afraid and is thankful for the experience.