Hold on Tight

The phrase "hold, tight, night, know, take" is used to describe the protagonist of the story. The protagonist is a twisted fantasy about a ride, where they are stuck in a cycle of ups and downs. They are meant to be two enemies, but they know that the world is a battlefield and that they have something real. To keep peace, they should keep going, such as movin' (movin') and beat the system, autopilot cruisin' (cruising), while still being able to take a seat and hold on tight for their life. This will help them to see a different POV and keep faith in a catastrophe, even in a nightmare. The lyrics describe a twisted fantasy ride that is one hell of a ride, with a million blocks of obstacles. The protagonist, Baby, is stuck in a world of two enemies, but they are meant to be the shield of the world. They have something real, worth disrupting the peace, and keep on moving, keeping the system, autopilot cruisin' (cruising), and the vision victory, no losin' (losin') in no Losin'. The protagonist is overcome with a chaotic energy, holding on tight for their life. The phrase "Dream" is used to describe a twisted fantasy set between two people, a man and a woman. The protagonist is trying to keep going, but they are unable to keep up with the ever-evolving world. Heaven knows it's one hell of a ride, but he also knows that they have something real, worth disrupting the peace. He rallies the system, autopilot cruisin' (cruising), and the vision victory, no losin' (losin') to get the most out of the ride. In the end, the protagonist is holding on tight and taking a seat, all while being the victim of the chaotic energy.