Nightmare's Never End

The phrase "nightmares" is used to describe a childhood terror, where a child is lured into a nightmare by a demon, tied and hung up tightly bound to strings. The protagonist is out of the woods and safe, but once they are in the clear, they find that they are hungry for more. The hunt has begun, and they are locked up with dolls and their hollowed out corpses, all haunted by hunger and the omniscient force. They are filled with mixed thoughts and dreams, and the protagonist is forced to hide in their hood to protect themselves from the demon. In the end, they are lost in a lullaby, slumbering away, unable to find any answers.

The phrase "nightmares have an end" is used to describe the various types of nightmares that can be encountered. The author of this story is reminded of the moments they have been through the nightmares, from the light that bound them to the devil's take their hand, and the places where they lie. He is also reminded of how he once tried to play nice and stick out his neck, only to be warned if he joins him again. In the end, he believes that the nightmares are meant to be slaughtered, and it is only in his shadow that he had found a friend that he was able to find something meaningful.