FOUR: one

• • • • • • •
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
Chapter Four
─ "one"
• • • • • • •

1,828,002 likeskalilah night one in Glasgow with @harrystyles

1,828,002 likes
kalilah night one in Glasgow with @harrystyles. so excited to meet you all<33

comments

gigihadid stunning!! good luck💕

user1 the outfit screams Harry

user2 pls come to Australia soon

harrystyles my love x
-- kalilah crying. love you x

user3 will this be the tour harlilah finally happens?? please??🙏🙏🙏

kendalljenner have fun babe

tchalamet ❤️❤️❤️
-- user4 missing her and timmy rn :(

user5 IM MEETING U TONIGHT

user6 I edited kalilah!, follow me for Harry and Kalilah edits.

aishabailey that's my girl!! love you the mostest!!

user7 ahhhhhhh

blakelively woooo!!! love!! 😘

load more

Kalilah was nervous as she waited for her cue to be on stage. she was pacing back and forth, excitement and nerves filling her veins. she often got nervous but that was only because she knew how packed these concerts were.

the girl practically jumped out of her skin when a pair hands were suddenly on her waist. Kalilah let out a small scream before turning to see Harry. he laughed at her reaction, causing her to whack him in the chest.

"idiot! you scared me!" Kalilah whined.

Harry smirked slightly, "sorry, love. you doing okay? nervous?"

all it took was a small nod from Kalilah for Harry to pull her tightly into his arms. Kalilah had buried her face into his chest, as he rocked side to side, holding her. she felt the small kiss he lay upon her forehead.

"see, I know these hugs make you feel better. I give the best hugs." Harry said.

"you do." Kalilah mumbled in agreement. "I already feel better."

"good. because you're going to do amazing. I promise you. and if you don't then we'll find someone else to blame, alright?" Harry assured.

Kalilah chuckled, "yeah okay."

it was no surprise how at ease he made her feel. theyd know eachother for like half of their lives and always managed to reassure the other. but even since day one, Kalilah has always felt safe with Harry.

it was moments like this that kalilah felt like she somewhat understood Taylor when she'd say Harry was the one for Kalilah. because never in a relationship has she ever felt as safe and secure as she does with Harry. but maybe that's because she never had to worry about him leaving. he always stayed.

"you're in your head again, you little overthinker." Harry murmured into her hair.

Kalilah looked up with wide eyes, "shit sorry."

suddenly their faces were incredibly close.

"you want me to let go or hold you until you have to go on?" Harry questioned.

"i think you know the answer." Kalilah laughed.

Harry sighed, "fine but you'll have to shuffle with me to grab my water over there."

Kalilah bit back a smile at that. because she knew that he wouldn't let go and they really would have to do that. After all, Harry would hold her forever if it meant she felt okay.

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢⁱᶠⁱᵉᵈ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

I am so attached please-

my inability to make them a slow burn is so unreal. get together rn. but then again... twelve years is the slowest of slow burns.