TWELVE: him

• • • • • • •
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
Chapter Twelve
─ "him"
• • • • • • •

Harry didn't mean to be invasive. but Kalilah usually got Harry to reply to someone's text for her. and they'd become accustomed to seeing who'd texted the other when they were busy. and while Kalilah was in the shower, Harry noticed Timothee texting her.

"what the fuck." Harry mumbled.

it wasn't everyday the girl you finally are actually getting receives a text from her ex. the one you remember how much she had missed. and it wasn't like Harry to snoop so, no matter how bad he wanted to, he just put the phone down.

"Kali, you got a text!" Harry called out.

"two seconds just changing now!" Kalilah called back.

when Kalilah walked out of the bathroom, dressed to go and grab some food with Harry, she instantly picked up her phone. she turned it on to see messages from her ex showed up. she knew Harry would've seen. they always checked eachothers phones. It was normal in there friendship.

"I assume you saw what he said." Kalilah questioned, already knowing the answer.

Harry shrugged, "it's sweet. I know you probably still miss him."

"as a friend, sure. but I wouldn't get back with him." Kalilah defended.

she did mean that. sure if you'd asked her yesterday's she'd have considered it. because she would've been the girl who thought she'd never actually get Harry. so she settled. she did like Timothee. love him even at one point. but Harry was someone she'd wanted forever.

"Kali, cmon, its him. this is the same guy you were only saying a couple months ago that you miss how good he was to you. that you wish you never took having him from granted." Harry reminded.

"its different now." Kalilah assured, "I may have missed him but only because I was at a low place where I felt like I needed him. right now I'm finally getting the person I've wanted for so long and that's what matters."

a small smiled appeared on Harry's face, "okay. I get it. I know what you mean. but please don't let me be the only reason you don't go back to him."

"why? aren't you and i something better?" Kalilah said.

"I hope, Kali. I do. but still... I don't ever wanna hold you back." Harry explained.

Kalilah frowned, "why does it sound like you're unsure there will be something between me and you?"

"im not! its not like i meant it like that." Harry quickly denied.

"okay." Kalilah mumbled, not believing that, "I'm gonna do my makeup. We'll talk at dinner or something."

timothee :)

I miss you

I'm in the uk atm

can I see you?

where in the uk are u?

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢⁱᶠⁱᵉᵈ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

something about miscommunication in my fanfics is so fun to write even tho it aggravates me.

now... do i cause even more drama? that's the question.