TEN: a move

• • • • • • •
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
Chapter Ten
─ "a move"
• • • • • • •

that next night, Harry and Kalilah were on the tour bus after another long concert. they were sharing a bottle of wine to wind down. Harry couldn't help the way his gaze kept flicking to Kalilah.

"There's something I've been meaning to talk to you about today." Harry stated. "yknow how Taylor called last night?"

"oh yeah? did she say something wrong? I thought you two were friends?" Kalilah questioned, becoming panicked.

Harry chuckled, "no uh... she mentioned about how you need to make a move on a certain someone."

Suddenly, Kalilah's mouth became dry and her eyes widened. Harry studied her reaction, becoming increasingly confused. why did she seem so worried? did she not want him to know about Austin?

"I dont know why she said that." Kalilah laughed, "Har, I'm not... I like that we're friends and I don't wanna spoil it all."

"we're? as in me and you?" Harry frowned.

"well... yeah. wait I'm confused..." Kalilah muttered, once again anxiety filled her chest.

Harry caught on slightly, "I thought she meant Austin."

"y-you thought she meant Au- you thought Austin, seriously?" Kalilah laughed, "on my god I'm embarrassed."

"she meant me? you're meant to be making a move on me?" Harry asked in disbelief.

"she's just joking! it was a joke! ahaha funny!" Kalilah exaggerated, standing up, "I need another drink."

"Kalilah, sit down."

and she did. Harry stared at the girl, shock still in his system. this girl, this beautiful girl who he'd spent half his life wishing he could be with, was being told by her friends to make a move on him.

"Why would she think you were going to make on me?" Harry asked.

Kalilah shook her head, "it doesn't matter. it was a silly thing in the groupchat. me and you are best friend, right?"

"right." Harry hummed, "so I guess if we're friends then it wouldn't be okay for me to kiss you, love."

"it- wouldn't it?" Kalilah stammered, "no that wouldnt- we're friends, yeah."

"Kalilah." Harry whispered.

Slowly, she turned towards him. her eyes were somewhat teary, as though she was scared. because she was. this moment could be make or break in their friendship.

"am I allow to kiss you? or are we always just gonna be friends?" Harry interrogated, his gaze on her eyes, reading them.

Kalilah swallowed her nerves, "I want you to kiss me."

"will I want you to kiss me." Harry teased, "so how do we solve that?"

"I think that's the wine talking." Kalilah reasoned.

"yeah. I don't think sober me would ever get the guts to tell the truth about how much I want to kiss you."

Kalilah said nothing. she didn't know what to say. but she found herself moving closer, leaning in. Harry placed a hand on her face, cupping the side of it.

"I wanna repeat myself, Kalilah. can I kiss you?" Harry checked.

"please."

Harry smiled, "good."

and he leaned in. their lips hovered over eachothers for a moment. but that didnt last long as Kalilah couldn't wait any longer. she attached their lips, unable to resist him when he was so close.

Harry couldn't help himself, almost instantly deepening the kiss. it was like sparks were flying and Kalilah couldn't contain them. she found herself gripping onto Harry's shirt, manoeuvring herself so she was on his lap.

she was helpless under Harry's touch. their lips pressed against eachothers and neither of them could pull away. atleast until Harry realised the way Kalilah was holding onto him and had to pull back.

"slow down, love." Harry mumbled against her lips, "a kiss, remember?"

Kalilah stared into his eyes, holding back a smile, "yeah. a kiss."

[ ⌨︎ ✰ @ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢⁱᶠⁱᵉᵈ ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ]

its chapter ten so I had to give you all something good. and I hope I delivered.

I am so in love with them. the only couple ever.

is it bad to say i loved writing this??