SEVEN: shopping

• • • • • • •
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :
Chapter Seven
─ "shopping"
• • • • • • •

"come on, Kali! we're here! it's shopping time!" Harry called out, walking over to where she was laying across the couch.

Kalilah huffed, "I was trying to sleep."

"nope. shopping. I'm treating you, remember?"

"fine just let me do my makeup." Kalilah told him.

"you don't need makeup!" Harry reassured, "you look great. you're fine."

"alright alright. let's go." Kalilah gave in.

Harry's face lit up, holding out his hand, "lets go, pretty lady."

Kalilah took it happily, standing up. he handed the girl her bag and she moved to slip on her slides. Harry waited patiently while she gathered her stuff to leave. in all honesty, Kalilah was excited to spend the day out with Harry.

"im all ready!" Kalilah finally said and they left.

Kalilah and Harry walked around a store, sticking beside eachother since it was so busy. Kalilah had a facemask and a beanie on in attempt to keep a low profile. Harry just kept his cap and glasses. they walked hand in hand, trying to stick with the other.

"house of fraser first?" Harry suggested.

"yeah of course." Kalilah chuckled, "you need to help me pick a bag."

"I thought you wanted the coach heart bag?" Harry reminded.

"oh shit yeah I forgot about that." Kalilah smiled.

Harry chuckled, "come on, I've gotta buy it for you, love."

"you're not actually paying for my stuff, Harry." Kalilah complained.

"yes I am, dummy. I told you I am." Harry argued.

Kalilah whined, "Har!"

but Harry was having none of it. instead he just began walking ahead. Kalilah groaned before chasing after him, latching onto his hand again.

"i'll get you one in red and one in pink."

Harry had suggested by Kalilah two bags since she could pick between the colours. the girl turned and stared at him in disbelief and he only stared back, confused.

"absolutely not. look i'll go with pink." Kalilah finalised, "lets go look at other stuff."

"we should get you an outfit for tonight." Harry said.