5

𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 (𝚜𝚒𝚗)
            July 1st

"Hey, grandma how have you been ?"

" hey and I've been good just enjoying life but Where have you been Reign you need to talk to that sister of yours she driving me up the wall"

I shook my head and laughed cause them two best friends one moment and enemies the next it's crazy. one is always calling me about the other.

"what she do now"

"you know how her mouth is she said he getting her own apartment across town somewhere I don't know every time I ask her it changes

"why is she moving ?"

"she said she wants her own space to do what she wants to do and not have to answer to anybody"

I just nodded my head my sister has always been indecisive about everything she wants to do but she knows whatever she wants all she gotta do is call me.

"ight ima talk to her later where she at anyway"

"she out with her friends"

Ding!

𝘼𝙘𝙚🤞🏽
𝙒𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 3 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥
                                                                                                                                             𝙎𝙞𝙣
                                                                         𝙄𝙜𝙝𝙩
I opened my next message

𝙋𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙤
𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢                                                                                                                                                             𝙎𝙞𝙣
𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 10

"Ight grandma ima see you later on this week stay safe and I love you call me if you need anything"

I hugged her and left 5k on the counter. I left out to go to my car I need to head to my house so I can change and shit I only left to get a lineup. I got in and turned on About You by Blxst and sped off

15 mins later

   I got out of my car and headed inside my house. I ran upstairs to see my dog chilling at the foot of my bed. I gave him a head rub and put my keys on the bed. I checked my phone and it was already 2:12. I picked up my phone and went to the bathroom to shower.
15 mins later I got out and went to my closet

I put Vaseline on my face and arms and legs. When downstairs to put food in Debo's bowl and got a water bottle out of the fridge and put it in his water bowl. I grab my Keys and phone and went to my car. I wasn't rich but I had money of course I did illegal shit to get it but I still worked for it. I got in my car and texted Ace what's the address he texted me and I put on In A Minute by Gherbo and sped off.

20min

I pulled up to some nice apartments got out of my car and grabbed my weed, keys, and phone. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Wassup bruh"

Ace dapped me up I walked in and saw Draco talking to Nyla on the couch JJ was on the other couch playing a game and some brown skin was sitting beside Renny and seven was in the kitchen on face time.

"Wassup sin" he dapped me up 

" did you know that if you held your breath while you're in the shower you don't drown I don't know I just thought you should know that, "Seven said walking up to Renny to hand her a water bottle not before hitting her with it this nigga just don't have a brain.

"Ight so who cooking"

Draco asked

"Renny"

"Renny"

Renny looked up and rolled her eyes

"Who said I wanted to cook for all you fools I'm tired and I gotta essay due at 12 I don't even know why y'all here anyway she got up and went upstairs the brown skin girl followed her

"We'll text you what we want"

I just sat there and chuckled I pulled out my weed and started to roll up.

"So what's been going on sin ain't seen you in a while"

"I know I had to leave for a min but my dad got locked up so we came back"

"So where the hoes at"

"Ion got them and I damn sure don't want them itchy Coochie bitches my dick is too elite for them"

"To elite is crazy so you don't got nobody"

"Nah I'm just chilling I'm tired of fucking on these crazy bitches"

"Yeah you a good one I love me a crazy girl"

Seven said standing up on the couch and dancing like a clown

"Ight im going upstairs to bother Renny and my future baby mama with her fine ass"

Seven said jumping off the couch tryna skip upstairs.

"Pablo said we gotta do this drop tonight"

"Ight what you think it is"

"Mane I don't know all I know is I better get to kill somebody my trigger finger is itching"

"When is it not itching"

"Great point"

  I lit my blunt up and just sat back on this couch comfortable as fuck might gotta steal this bitch.

Welp🙃