6

𝚈𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜(𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢)
July 1st

"Girl tell me why Tylen text me saying since I'm single maybe we can go on a date I really don't want that boy"

"I mean you can always go on a date with me I'll take you to Popeyes you can the whole menu if you want"

I laughed cause this fool is stupid" We ignored seven

"So what you tell him"

"I told him maybe one day"

I just laughed at this girl I don't know why she got this man's hopes up

"I wish you would tell me "Maybe one day" I'll kidnap to go on a date"

"Seven shut up bruh"

"Why would you say that"

"Cause that way his feelings won't be hurt"

I shook my head and lit up my blunt

Ding

𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚❤️
𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐩 𝐀𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬

I put my phone down and got up so I can go to the store and get this stuff for this shit

"I'm going to Walmart y'all rolling with"

"Yeah"

"Hell yeah"

We all got up and left my room and walked downstairs.

"We going to Walmart I'll be back"

"Ight be safe lil girl"

"I will"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sin get up I didn't pay him any mind. I was walking downstairs and saw Seven and Iris fight over who was going sit in the front god damn these two by themselves are hell but together they 10x worse.

"Both y'all just get in the back before you break my damn door"

They both sucked their teeth and got in the car I turned around and Sin was behind me I just got in my car and he got in the passenger side.

"Ummm what you doing"

"Bruh just drive"

I rolled my eye and put on By your side by Rod wave
And sped off.

15𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Some of these places I have to go don't be that short but I am speeding like a bitch my dad is in the FBI sshhhhhh don't tell anybody.
But yea we all got out of the car before seven started to run in the street screaming he has the right away. Sin just laughed.

"Girl he's kinda cute what's going on with y'all you always got something to say but didn't say anything in the car"

"I know he is but nothing going on I don't even know him and I don't need a boyfriend im good. Now if he wants to devour this pussy he can........... just kidding maybe a lil"