16

𝚈𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜(𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢)
                                                                      Sept 2nd

"OHHHH BABY BABY WE BELONG TOGETHER"

"REAL FUCKING BAD"

"Girl that is not the song lyrics"

"It is now"

We busted out laughing me and Nyla been chilling at the house the gremlin niggas had shit to do and Iris and Mani had to work but they'll be here later

"Sooooooooo what's been going on"

"Nothing really you know tryna graduate early honestly paintings are becoming more and more popular"

"Okay so what about you and sin"

"I like him a lot more than I expected too but we're taking it slow and I like the pace it's going what about you and Draco"

"That's good I'm happy for you well me and Draco tryna get a place together but I told him I'll talk to you first cause me and you have this spot and I don't think I'm ready to leave you Renny"

"Girl we see each other almost every day anyway I'm not going anywhere I'll still be the same bitch I am now"

"I just feel like I'm supposed to protect you"

"But you also need to live your life and I'm not about to be the reason you can't we got phones and cars and each other keys to everywhere"

"You right I guess or whatever," she said smiling

"Think I'm ready to move to idk somewhere closer to someone just in case shit happens"

"What you mean in case of shit happens"

"Nyla you know shit happens"

"I know that I hope you don't have no plans on doing something and we suffer"

"I would never put any of y'all in danger"

"You know that's not what I'm talking about"

"Is that why you wanted us to leave together so you can keep an eye on me after I tried to commit suicide"

"Renny it won't like that "

"So how was it cause you acted like everything was okay and you really wanted us to live together"

"Okay I admit I was worried but who wouldn't be you acted like that day never existed but for the rest of us we almost lost you but don't act like when shit gets hard you don't do shit but disappear and we left wondering where you disappeared too until you magically appear"

"That's the way I cope with this shit you think it's easy for me it's not"

"But we are here for you"

"And I appreciate that but y'all don't understand how this shit feels Nyla but I'm better now"

"Are you sure"

"Nyla what did I say bruh"

"Okay okay dang so what are you cooking"

"Who said I was cooking"

"The gremlins in the group chat"

"Y'all really get on my nerves like for real"

"Look ain't my fault the rest of us can't cook like you do"

"Whatever bruh"

"WHERE IS MY BABY MAMA IRISSSSSSS"