25

𝚈𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚜(𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢)
February 13th

Today was sins birthday I had something planned I know he thought I didn't remember his birthday because we been so busy lately well I been so busy lately but since it was 8:30 he normally wakes up around 10 so I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and headed downstairs to cook him breakfast.

I looked in the refrigerator to see what we had I took out bacon and eggs and pancake mix I was going to make waffles with our waffle maker we had some chocolate chips so I was going to add that too.

Everything had been going by so fast but at least I was happy for once and so is everyone else zi was upstairs sleeping in his room the look on face when he saw it was priceless but he was so happy him and sin stayed in it all night he even slept in there with him it was too cute.

I played I'll wait by ¿Téo? And started cooking

I've never been serious about anybody but then again nobody stayed long enough to get serious about. It was refreshing and then to finally meet have my son is more than I can ask for I'm just very content with my life. The next time I see my mother I won't hesitate to put a bullet in her head.

45mins later

"Good morning ma"

"Good morning Zi how you sleep"

"I slept great per usual with that expensive bed you got me" he said chuckling

"Look you gotta be comfortable"

"Yeah I know what you cooking"

"Bacon eggs and chocolate chip waffles with fruit on the side"

"That sounddddd good"

"I bet I'm almost done today sin birthday"

"I know he thought you forgot it for a min"

"Yeah I know I had already planned shit for him"

"That's good but when can I eat cause I'm hungry you know a kid gotta eat"

"I got you hold on I'm finishing up the last of the eggs"

"Okay"

He just chilled at the table playing music from my phone after the eggs were done I fixed his plate and gave it to him

"Alright so what do you want orange juice or apple juice"

"That's a hard choice but orange juice"

I got a cup for him and poured his orange juice and gave it to him

"Thank you"

"No problem"

I fixed sins plate and poured him some orange juice and went upstairs to give it to him

"SIN WAKE UP"

"WHAT HAPPENED" he got up grabbing his gun