Chapter1

"WOWWW,that is REAL mature,you fucking asshole!",I say slamming the door behind me,a suitcase and backpack in hand.I'm so fucking PISSED but after this I'll probably end up sobbing for weeks and getting tearful everytime I think about it,shit,I can't beleive this, I'm just so stupid!How MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO BE SO TRUSTING IN SOMEONE ELSE,why can't it be easy,why can't I be enough,why can't I just be happy.As my feisty and clearly stupid self I go back into the hotel room,slam the door behind me,again,and start screaming at him more hoping to penatrate is thick,stubborn,rude,and stupid hide.

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A COWARD,ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS END IT IN THE FIRST TWO DAYS SO I WOULD KNOW IT WOULDN'T WORK BUT NOOOO,GOTTA TAKE THE LONG, PAINFUL,RUDE,DISRESPECTFULL WAY,WHAT THE HELL,I TOLD YOU THINGS!I TRUSTED YOU!"

He looks at me like I'm a crazy grandma that just scolded my spoon while eating ice cream.

I slap him with all the mental force and unapproval I can.He just pushes me back with two fingers.I use one hand to push him hard,he falls into the chair behind him.

"If you EVER try to get someone to love you again,I hope they compliment you and then tell you to FUCK OFF WHILE THEY PUNCH YOUR GENITALS!I may look FUCKING CRAZY,YKNOW that CRAZY BITCH who dramatically slaps their ex in public while they're drunk,but that's not what I am at all,no matter what you fuckin think."

I start to make my way out the door again when he grabs my arm.

"I do feel kinda bad"

"...,what..the..FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU,YOU FUCKING MAN-WHORE,I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYONE MORE FAKE AND STUPID AND DISRESPECTFUL AS YOU!"

I stare at him with dagger eyes calming down slowly.Not fully calm I put my middle finger up and slowly walk out the door.He may not have cheated on me or abused me for years but why even bother telling someone you like them when you don't,why bother telling them they are the prettiest goddess in the world when asking them out if it's just for fun!

I pull out some chocolate I snuck out of the hotel and start stuffing my sad face.