•Y/N•

NAME: Y/N Albus Potter

AGE: 17 y.o.

BIRTHDAY: 31st July

SIBLINGS: Harry Potter (Twin)

RELATIVES: Lily and James Potter (Parents),  Vernon Dursley (Uncle), Petunia Dursley (Aunt), Dudley Dursley (Cousin), Remus J. Lupin (Godfather)

DESCRIPTION: Y/N is a 17 year-old boy just as tall as Harry. They have the same body frame, and the same scar, but Y/N doesn't wear glasses. Harry and Y/N are similar to James, but Y/N has the same eyes as Lily. A lot changed, since the previous year, and after Dumbledore's death, Y/N's hatred towards Voldemort has grown exponentially. He's ready to face everything, in order to take him down, this time for sure.

ABILITIES: Can speak Parseltongue, can talk to animals (read their thoughts, etc.), has Magical Outbursts that manifest with bright Blue Flames (but only when he can't control his emotions), He's almost better than Hermione with spells, and he learned how to use wandless magic at will.

RACE: Half-Blood

PERSONALITY: As years went by, he became more open and reckless, but still tends to make others blame him, instead of his friends. When he gets angry he can be dangerous.

FAVOURITE SUBJECT(S): N/A

BACKSTORY: Both he and Harry lost their parents when they were very little, due to them being killed by the most powerful Dark Wizard of the last century, Lord Voldemort, who feared them both because of a prophecy. But when he tried to kill them, the curse backfired, destroying his body, and turning him into a spirit-like entity. That night he had lost his powers, and left the two boys with two identical scars similar to lightnings, situated on their foreheads. Then, they were forced to live with their only relatives, who always hated and despised them. Y/N, however, always tried to protect Harry from their hatred, always taking the blame for the strange things that they made happen. But then, on their 11th birthday, they discovered the truth, and so their Journey began.

PATRONUS: Doe

PET: Fawkes (Spoiler alert)

WAND: 11 inches, Oak wood, Flexible, Basilisk Scales and a Phoenix's Feather.

LIKES: N/A

DISLIKES: Voldemort, Bellatrix

• Y/N's Spells:

✵ Interitus [Difficulty level: 8/10]
    ⊳ A spell created by Y/N. It generates blue flames that can either burn the target, or directly turn it to ashes, depending on the caster's intentions. It's deeply connected to the caster's emotions, and one must keep total concentration, or else the spell might either not work, or badly injure the caster. It can be countered with Aguamenti, Aqua Eructo or Finite Incantatem.

✵ Interitus Maxima [Difficulty Level: 9/10]
    ⊳ A more powerful version of Interitus. It basically makes the flames increase in height and power. It requires a little bit more concentration than Interitus. It can be countered only with Aqua Eructo or Finite Incantatem.

✵ Interitrus Totalus [Difficulty Level: 5/10]
    ⊳ It generates an explosion of blue flames that has the same destructive effects as Interitus, but is more simple to use, as it doesn't require a strong control over one's emotions. It can be countered with Finite Incantatem and Aguamenti.

✵ Restitutio [Difficulty Level: 9/10]
    ⊳ Restitutio is the Counter-Spell for Interitus and all its variants, as Y/N uses it to bring back to their original forms the objects destroyed with Interitus. However, it doesn't only work with objects, but with people as well. It can bring back a person to their normal state by healing their wounds. It can heal any type of wound, and even temporarily stop the effects of Sectumsempra. If the wound is very small, for example, a small cut, it will heal instantly. If the wound is more deep or complex, for example, a deep cut or a severed limb, it will heal overtime, and the time is different based on the type of wound. It can also speed the healing process of the body, so it will heal 1% faster.

✵ Restitutio Maxima [Difficulty Level: 9/10]
    ⊳ A more powerful version of Restitutio. It speeds the healing process even more, making the body heal 5% faster.

✵ Restitutio Totalus [Difficulty Level: 10/10]
    ⊳ The most powerful version of Restitutio. It speeds the healing process even further, now making the body heal from 10 to 15% faster.

• About the Deathly Hallows

The Deathly Hallows are four magical objects that Death itself "gave" to the Peverell Brothers. The person who is able to possess all of them becomes the "Master of Death".

- The Elder Wand.
   The Elder Wand is the most powerful wand ever existed. It was given by Death to Antioch Peverell, but after his murder, the Wand was stolen. The Wand kept appearing in Wizarding History, then vanishing for long periods of time, before appearing once more, leaving a trail of blood behind itself. In fact, the Wand becomes loyal to the one who kills its previous owner, which means that in order for it to be obtained, the owner must be killed.

- The Resurrection Stone.
    The Resurrection Stone is a magic stone that can supposedly bring the dead back to life. It was given by Death to Cadmus Peverell, and it was passed down from generation to generation, before arriving in the hands of the Gaunt Family. It was then found by Dumbledore, and prior to his death, he put it inside the Snitch Harry had caught in his first Quidditch Match. It's later revealed that rather than bringing the dead back to life, it just brings back their spirits, an echo of who they used to be.

- The Invisibility Cloak.
    The Invisibility Cloak is a special Cloak that allows one to become invisible. It was given by Death to Ignotus Peverell, who gave it to his son before following Death. It was passed down from father to son in the Potter Family, and Dumbledore possessed it for a brief period of time, before giving it to Harry.

- The Bracelet of Invulnerability.
    The Bracelet of Invulnerability is an elaborate silver bracelet, that has a blue gemstone encased in it. It was given by Death to Claudius Peverell, who used it to escape from his enemies, before being stolen after his murder. The gemstone can change color upon touch, becoming of a bright red color, thus activating the bracelet. The Bracelet, in fact, allows the owner to vanish, but unlike with the Invisibility Cloak, the owner literally vanishes, becoming made of nothingness. When the bracelet it's activated, the owner can't phase through objects, but people can phase through them. Trying to phase through an object will result in the owner being repulsed back by an unknown force.

• About the Peverell Brothers

The Peverell Brothers are the main characters of a story written by Beedle the Bard, and supposedly, the creators of the Deathly Hallows.

Antioch Peverell was the Eldest of 4 Brothers, and after "receiving" the Elder Want from Death, he went back to confront a wizard with whom he had a dispute, and killed him, but after bragging of his Wand, he was murdered that same night, and the Wand was stolen from him.

Cadmus Peverell was one of Antioch's younger brothers, and after "receiving" the Resurrection Stone from death, he went back home, and used it to speak to his late beloved, but after finding out that he couldn't stay with her because she wasn't part of the mortal world anymore, he hung himself.

Ignotus Peverell was one of Antioch's younger brothers, and after "receiving" the Invisibility Cloak from Death, he lived a normal life, hiding himself from Death by using the cloak. Once reached a notable age, he gave the Cloak to his son, and went with Death.

Claudius Peverell was Antioch's youngest brother, and after "receiving" the Bracelet of Invulnerability, he went back home, and used it to conceal himself from his many enemies. After reaching the age of 95, one of his enemies followed him home, waited for him to fall asleep, and then killed him, stealing the Bracelet.