• Living in the Woods •

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's stomach hurt like hell. He looked down, fixing his eyes on it, and paled.
There was a deep gash on it, and blood was leaking out, staining all his clothes.

He tried his best not to panic.
Instead, he conjured a cloth, and used it to apply pressure on the wound.

There was suddenly a bright flash of light, and Fawkes appeared, flying in circles above Y/N's head.

He then glided down, landing next to him.
Y/N smiled.
Y/N: Hey there, Fawkes.
He said.

The Phoenix nudged his hand with his head, as if to urge him to remove the cloth from the gash.
Y/N did that, and Fawkes lowered her head above the gash, shedding a few tears.

Y/N's wound slowly started to heal.
Y/N: Right. Phoenixes' tears have healing powers. I totally forgot about that.
He thought, looking around.

That's when he saw Harry and Hermione, bent over Ron, who was shaking and moaning in pain.

Y/N shakily got up, and held the cloth over his wound, just to make sure it could heal undisturbed.
He then walked up to the trio, and paled.

If Y/N was badly injured, Ron was no better.
He had splinched.

Y/N ignored the stinging pain in his stomach and the blood still flowing out of it, and got on his knees, next to Ron, taking his wand out, and pointing it at Ron's shoulder.

He then traced a complex movement with it over Ron's shoulder.
Y/N: Restitutio Maxima!
He said.

Hermione looked at him, panicking.
Hermione: Y/N, you're hurt too!
She said, causing Harry's head to snap towards him.

Y/N: I'm fine, Hermione. Fawkes helped me out.
He said, as he revealed his wound, or rather, what was left of it: A small cut, which was already starting to heal.
Hermione let out a sigh of relief.
Hermione: Thank goodness you're alright.
She said.

Harry eyed Y/N's stomach apprehensively.
Harry: Are you sure you're ok? You lost a lot of blood there.
He said.

Y/N looked at his shirt.
It was drenched in blood.

Y/N waved his hand nonchalantly.
Y/N: I'll be fine. Ron's our top priority, right now. Stay with him.
He said, getting up, and letting go of the cloth. Harry and Hermione looked at him in confusion.
Harry: Where are you going?
He asked.

Y/N: Ron isn't in condition to travel, right now. If we have to live out here for the time being, we might as well protect ourselves from unwanted visitors.
He said.

With that, he started tracing complex patterns with his wand, as he muttered incantations under his breath.

Y/N: Protego Totalum... Salvio Hexia... Repello Muggletum... Repello Inimicum...Mugfliato... Protego Horribilis... Fianto Duri...
He mumbled, as he moved around in a wide circular area.

When he was finally done, he went back to check on Ron's wound.

Y/N then sighed in relief.
Y/N: It's almost healed.
He said. Harry then looked at him.
Harry: What were those spells?
He asked curiously.

Hermione: Protective Enchantments.
Hermione said, as Y/N nodded in agreement.
Y/N: To protect us from muggles, enemies, and even curses, if needed. It even muffles every sound we make. We're fully protected.
He said, as he helped Hermione put up a tent.

Some days went by, and at the moment, the Quartet was trying to get rid of the Horcrux by destroying it.

Hermione: Incendio.
She said, setting the locket on fire.
The flames, however, died soon after, and the small cracks they had produced were quickly regenerated by the locket, and in the blink of an eye, it was as good as new.