•Undesirables N° 1•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry: Y/N... Are you here?
Harry whispered, glancing around, while trying not to look suspicious.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm here.
He whispered back, as Harry sighed in relief.
Harry: What's the plan?
He asked.

Y/N: Well, there's nothing we can actually do as of now. I have an idea though.
He said, as Harry frowned slightly.
Harry: What kind of idea?
He asked.

Y/N: Well, Umbridge's office is in this floor. We're trying to find the Horcrux, and we know she's the one who's taken it, right? Why don't we go and check her office?
He suggested.

Harry, on the other hand, scoffed.

Harry: Yeah, so you can set her office on fire again.
He said sarcastically.

Y/N glared at him, even though Harry couldn't see him.
Y/N: The idea is quite tempting, but we can't waste time. As much as I would Love  to destroy her office again, we have to find that damn Horcrux.
He said, narrowing his eyes.

Harry nodded.
Y/N: If the Horcrux isn't in her office, then we go down there and get it ourselves. And just so you know, I won't think twice about resorting to violence, if I have to.
He added, putting quite some emphasis on the last part.

Harry: I wouldn't be able to stop you even if I tried. Let's do this.
He said, as they both made their way towards Umbridge's office.

Much to Y/N's surprise, it wasn't really that far away from the elevator, which was a good thing, in case they had to run.

Infiltrating her office, however, wouldn't have been as easy as Y/N had initially thought.

There were at least 50 people sitting behind small desks, right in front of the door.
Harry seemed to perceive Y/N's uneasiness, though, and started rummaging through his pocket, taking something out.

Harry: Just leave it to me.
He said in a reassuring tone, as he casually walked towards the door.

Y/N followed him, looking at him with a puzzled expression.
Then, Harry let whatever he had grabbed from his pocket fall on the ground, and the whole area was immediately engulfed in dark smoke.

Y/N blinked a few times, before taking advantage of the distraction to follow Harry inside the office.

Now Y/N had the chance to actually inspect the door properly.

That's when his blood ran cold.

Encased in the door was Moody's Magical Eyeball, which darted around frantically.
Rage was starting the best of him, but he tried his best to control himself.

Y/N: You'll regret it. I'll make sure of that. This time, you won't escape.
He thought, his eyes flickering dangerously.
Harry: There's nothing here.
He said in frustration.

Y/N: Are you sure?
He said, causing Harry to turn around and follow his gaze.

On one of the walls, there were two posters. One for each of them, as they depicted them both, with the writing "Undesirable N°1" under the photos.

Y/N's poster, however, was different from Harry's.

First of all, his face had been circled with bright red ink. In addition, right under it, was a handwritten note: "To be Punished". That was the last straw.

Y/N suddenly turned visible again, and Harry froze in horror.
To say he was angry was an understatement.
He was way beyond angry, his eyes dangerously flickering, as blue particles slowly spread out all across the room.