•Departure•

[Thought ]
[Spell ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry opened the door, and a group of wizards got in.

Y/N hugged Hermione, while Harry high-fived Ron.

Moody rolled his eyes, looking at them.
Moody: Yeah, yeah, love birds, you can all make out once we're done with this.
He said sarcastically, as he headed to the kitchen with everybody else.

Y/N: Delicate and caring just as always.
He said sarcastically, as Lupin chuckled.

They were all in the Kitchen now, looking at Moody.

Moody: Let's get straight to business. Harry, Y/N, you still aren't 17. That means you still have the Trace on you. To put it simply, until you turn 17, the Ministry will know exactly when you sneeze, where you sneeze, and who's there to wipe your noses. So, the plan is: some of you will turn into Harry, and then, we'll separate into pairs, and we'll use brooms and Thestrals to fly to our destinations to get the Portkeys.
He said flatly.

Y/N: Oh, hell no, Moody.
He said.

Harry: There's no way we'd let you die for us.
He said.

Y/N: Perhaps, that's the dumbest plan I've ever heard.
He muttered.

Hermione rolled her eyes.
Hermione: I told you they'd say that.
She said.

Lupin: It's not up to you two to decide. We're all grown up wizards, and we're ready to sacrifice our lives for the cause.
He said.

That's when a middle-aged man coughed.
Man: Technically, I was forced to. Mundungus Fletcher at your service.
He said.

Moody: Shut up.
He said.

Y/N: What about me? What will I have to do?
He asked.

Moody: We'll make them believe we've already taken you there.
He simply said, as Hermione forcefully ripped a few of Harry's hair, earning some protests.

Then, Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Fleur and Mundungus drank some Polyjuice Potion, transforming into Harry.

Moody: The real Harry and Y/N will travel with Hagrid.
He said.

Hagrid then approached the twins.
Hagrid: It was me who took yeh here 17 years ago, and now it'll be me who'll take yeh away from here.
He said.

When they were all finally done, they all went outside.

Moody: Y/N... Now.
He said.

Y/N: I'm on it.
He said, using his bracelet to turn invisible.

Moody: Good. Now, no matter what happens, don't you even think about stopping or splitting up. Even if someone dies, you'll have to reach the Portkey! Go, go!
He shouted.

Hagrid, Harry and Y/N hopped on Sirius' old motorcycle, and started flying away, up in the air, through the pitch black sky.

Everything was going smoothly at first.
That until a scream echoed through the night.

Death Eaters started appearing from everywhere, and started to attack them.

Y/N and Harry were ready to fight too, but Hagrid took the other way, fleeing from the battle.

Harry&Y/N: Hagrid, we have to help them!
They both yelled, but Hagrid just shook his head in denial.

Then, three of them started chasing after them.

Y/N: Interitus!
He shouted.

Harry: Expelliarmus!
He shouted too.

Flames burned one of them to ashes, while the other two avoided Harry's spell.

Death Eater 1: They're the real ones!
One of them roared.

Death Eater 2: Avada Kedavra!
The other one shouted.

A flash of green light had been shot towards them, when Hedwig stood in front of them, taking the hit, and as a result, falling down, dead.

Harry&Y/N: Hedwig!
They both shouted, as the Death Eaters left.

They were currently flying in peace, and they hadn't been attacked for a while, now.

They had almost reached the Burrow, when some black smoke suddenly appeared beside them.

It was Voldemort.

Their scars started to hurt like hell, and then, Voldemort casted a spell.

The twins' wands moved on their own, and both a blue and a red beam of light erupted from their wands, colliding with Voldemort's spell.

There was a huge explosion, and Voldemort was forced to fall back, as they entered the confines of the Burrow, where he couldn't get them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
688 words.