𝟎𝟎𝟏, my wife just playing y'all

SUMMER HAD OFFICIALLY started, and the group decided the best way to celebrate was with a 'small' party

SUMMER HAD OFFICIALLY started, and the group decided the best way to celebrate was with a 'small' party. it was of course ddots plan and madelyn automatically agreed it would be a good idea. notti and dd decided to go along with it and before they knew it they were in a house full of people they barely knew.

"madi bro, you said it would be a small party." dd said, turning to his younger sister. he already wasn't in the mood for a party and some girl had been bothering him all night.

"it's not my fault, it was ddot." madi replied, earning a mug from him.

"ight chill, this many people weren't meant to be here." ddot said leaning further back into the couch.

"why'd you look so stressed d?" the girl asked

"this bitch has been on my dick all night, i might have to fight a female at this point ion know.." dd said, looking stressed. he was half joking but he really hated being bothered by people. ddot and madi just turned to each other and laughed at the boys state.

"yo, you willin!" ddot said inbetween wheezes.

"dinosaur ahh lungs." madi added, making ddot wheeze even more.

"yo ain't shit funny." dd said seriously, making the pair laugh even more than they already were.

in the minutes the two had been laughing, notti had eventually come over with jay and edot.

"why they look like that, real shit?" notti said jokingly. ddot and madi automatically stopped laughing and mugged him.

"y'all mad cute though!" edot added, knowing how much it annoyed madi.

"i know we are." ddot said nonchalantly, wrapping his arm around the smaller girl and pulled her in.

"get the fuck off me, dic!" madi said pulling away.

"my wife just playing y'all.." madi mugged him again before pushing his head away.

"you're mad delusional d." ddot just smacked his teeth before turning away from her.

they eventually called it a night at 3am and ddot ended up staying the night, like he would most nights they all hung out.

"yo dot go sleep in madis room, you sound like an engine in your sleep bro." dd slurred, being tired, drunk and high.

"nah for real though." notti laughed into his pillow.

"y'all fake." ddot mugged them before walking down to madis room.

"you awake ma?" he asked quietly, opening the door.

"yeah, wassup?" she replied looking up from her phone. he walked further into her room and sat on her bed.

"notti and dd kicked me out, said i sound like a fucking engine." ddot rolled his eyes again and pulled the covers over himself, getting comfortable.

"you do thoughhhh" madi dragged, giggling.

"i need to get changed, close your eyes." she said looking at him.

"no" he said seriously.

"darrian jimenez." she replied looking him dead in the eyes. he mugged her again.

"you being mad federal" madi rolled her eyes again.

"if you don't close your eyes, word too i'll tell jay and he'll beat the fuck outta you" he rolled his eyes groaning. ddot knew she wasn't joking, so he grabbed another pillow and put it over his face.

madi changed and climbed back into bed, she knew ddot had gone to sleep so she took the pillow off of him and smiled at him sleeping. she preferred when he was asleep, he was actually quite for once.

she actually loved speaking to him, he always knew what to say and he would always listen to her, but she would never tell him.

☆ -- 𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈little intro to them i guess they're cute or wtvr🤞🏾

-- 𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈
little intro to them i guess they're cute or wtvr🤞🏾