𝟎𝟎𝟗, you not pretty like madi

DDOT HAD BEEN at the studio all day, and hadn't been responding to madi at all

DDOT HAD BEEN at the studio all day, and hadn't been responding to madi at all. she wasn't that bothered because she knew he was busy. the only thing that was annoying her, was that her brothers had been home for two hours and ddot still wasn't replying to her. madi eventually gave up and decided on putting her phone on dnd.

the reason the boy hadn't replied was because he was currently in his house arguing with aria.

ddot had walked to the deli after studio because he was hungry, as usual. he'd walked in a saw aria and for some reason she decided on speaking to him. ddot was confused as too why she thought she could that.

she literally tore ddot apart when they were together, and now she wanted to act all friendly?

aria quite literally followed ddot home and like the absolute maniac she is, banged on his doors and windows for 30 straight minutes until he let her in. ddot silently thanked God for his mom and grandma not being home because he didn't know what he would do if his family saw aria again.

aria walked in to ddots and began walking around as if she was actually wanted there. she followed ddot into his bedroom and sat on the edge of his bed, as he sat at his desk and rolled a blunt up. she looked around his room until her eyes set upon a framed picture of madi and ddot, sat on his bedside table.

ddot heard aria scoff at something, so he spun his chair around to face her.

"what bro?" he said rolling his eyes. if this was six months ago, ddot would dragged aria out of his house by her hair and not gave a fuck. but madi had told ddot that hitting girls wasn't cool or whatever unless they hit first, atleast that's what ddot got from her little speech she gave him and her brothers.

"i knew you and her was fuckin" aria said picking the photo frame up.

ddot slightly smiled at the picture. madi had got him it for his birthday along with some other things, but for some reason his favourite gift was the photoframe that madi had painted on. ddot really appreciated small but meaningful gifts, rather than big and expensive gifts - to him it showed you really care.

he quickly remembered who was infront of him and rolled his eyes once again.

"we was not fucking bro" he said, he made sure to emphasise the 'bro' because he knew how much aria hated being called bro.

"so you're fucking her now?" aria replied mugging the boy. ddot shook his head and laughed at the stupid fucking bitch infront of him.

"yo what?" he looking around his room again.

"me and madi ain't fucking, ight? but ion know why you care though we ain't together no more, so shut the fuck up complaining and get the fuck outta my house." ddot said opening his bedroom door and walking out with his now rolled blunt. he grabbed a lighter out of the kitchen and began walking to go into his backyard.