𝟎𝟏𝟑, you fucking crazy

THE NEXT MORNING, madi woke up due to the amount of sunlight being let into the room

THE NEXT MORNING, madi woke up due to the amount of sunlight being let into the room. she groaned and buried her head deeper into ddots chest, attempting to block the light out.

the girl eventually gave up and decided on going to his kitchen, knowing his mom was going to be there.

"morning fab" madi said smiling, fab was currently stood over the stove cooking.

"good morning, my baby" the older woman said, returning the smile. "dot still asleep?" she asked, playfully rolling her eyes. madi laughed and nodded before sitting at the kitchen table.

after a couple more minutes, fab had told madi to go wake ddot, as she had finished making food for the pair. madi walked back to the boys room and slowly opened the door to see him already sat up and awake.

"you awake and you didn't even come downstairs?" madi said, confusion laced in her voice. ddot looked up from his phone, to see the girl stood in his doorway with her arms folded.

"i thought you went home or sum" he replied quietly, madi shook her head at his answer before walking closer to him.

"and why would YOU let madi go home without screaming the house down?" his mom said sarcastically, making the boy mug her.

it was midday and the pair hadn't done anything since they ate in the morning

they were sat in ddots bed rewatching the first season of euphoria but ddot just kept cursing anyone out if they did something he didn't like.

"nah turn this shit off, cause i'm deadass gon get violent" he spoke, grabbing the remote from madis chest and switching the tv off. madi laughed at how angry the boy got over the littlest things. "you still want to go to the fair?" madi nodded in response to his question.

"we got to go to mine first though" she said making ddot roll his eyes.

"whyyy" he dragged like a small child having a tantrum.

"becauseeee" madi dragged, mocking the boy infront of her "i need to wear actual clothes d" ddot mugged her before finding shoes and throwing madis to her.