𝟎𝟎𝟐, she wanna ride mine tho

NOTTI HAD WOKEN up before everyone, and decided to order everyone food in

NOTTI HAD WOKEN up before everyone, and decided to order everyone food in. despite being one of the youngest, he was extremely mature for his age and he loved caring for people. he began making his way around the house waking everybody up.

"yo jay" he half shouted knocking on his door. jay huffed in response before notti continued. "i gotcha food." he slightly opened the door, knowing jay would get out of bed if his door was open.

he then continued on to his and dds shared room. he opened the door before throwing a pillow at him.

"dd, get up." the tired boy slightly pulled his head from the pillow before looking around.

"wassup?" he asked groaning.

"food" notti replied before carrying on to his twin sister, madi's room.

he knocked on the door, remembering ddot was in there. he always suspected something was up with them two but nothing had ever happened, so he had no proof to back his thoughts up other than a simple, 'when it happens, just know i called it.'

he pushed the door open slightly, seeing ddot layed on madis chest. notti smirked to himself, pulling his phone out of his shorts pocket and quickly taking a picture before waking them up.

"madi, dot i got y'all food. get up." ddot automatically sat up and mention of food, making notti laugh. "fatass.." he muttered, but ddot was too tired to say anything back.

madi groaned at the movement on top of her, she could barely get to sleep last night due to ddots loud self and it was him that was waking her up.

"y'all shut the FUCK up" she said, emphasising the fuck. notti slightly laughed at her aggression.

"watch ya mouf" he said, mugging her. madi sat up and mugged him back.

"you dead look like a fucking toad" she started knowing they were about to keep going back and forth.

"well you my twin so you look like a toad, bitch." madi gasped at him before continuing.

"didn't your last bitch break up with you for your OPP?" she smirked, ddot was just wheezing at the pair arguing so early in the morning.

"didn't your last nigga cheat on you with your HOMEGIRL?" notti added, ddot widened his eyes at the thought of someone cheating madelyn. how could you fumbled that bad? he thought to himself.

"ight fuck you, bumass" madi gave in before climbing out bed following notti and ddot to the kitchen.

"why did y'all take mad long?" dd asked rolling his eyes.