𝟎𝟏𝟎, ya man in front of you

IT HAD BEEN a week since madi last spoke to ddot, and she had done her best at pretending he didn't exist

IT HAD BEEN a week since madi last spoke to ddot, and she had done her best at pretending he didn't exist. she couldn't lie and say she didn't miss him because she did. real bad.

madi walked to her kitchen, waiting for alahna to come over. she sat on one of the chairs and scrolled her phone, not wanting to speak to anyone else. she had been sat there for around 10 minutes until she heard someone open the front door.

"i'm in the kitchen ugly" she shouted out, to who she thought was alahna.

she eventually looked up from her phone to see ddot walking towards her. madi rolled her eyes and stood up, walking back to her bedroom. she felt a tight grip on her wrist as ddot turned her whole body around.

"talk to me madi, please" the boy begged.

madi looked him in his eyes. he was obviously high, meaning his eyes were low and his voice had more of a rasp to it than usual. she held back a smile before rolling her eyes.

"ain't shit to talk about" she quickly said, pulling her arm away from the boy infront of her.

just as she was about to turn back around, ddot grabbed her waist, forcing her to stop moving again.

"why ain't you got no clothes on ma?" ddot asked, pulling at the short ass shorts she had on. she rolled her eyes again before trying to look away from him.

"i was waiting for my man to come over" she smiled sarcastically whilst ddot mugged her.

"ya man infront of you. so what now?" he replied, pulling the girl even closer towards him.

"you sure you don't wanna fuck aria?" madi said, looking up to the taller boy. ddot rolled his eyes whilst pulling away from the girl.

"madi, i don't want her. i want youuu mami" he dragged out, following the girl to the couch.

"well it don't look like that, when you inviting your ex to your fuckin house bro" madi replied as she sat down next to him.

"i ain't your bro, so fix that. and you never let me tell you what happened did you?" he said to the girl, she mugged him in response but let him continue. "ight so i finished up at studio and i went to the deli on the way home and aria saw me and started talking to me. but i ain't say shit to her. then her weird ass followed me home and starts hitting my windows and shit, so i let her in -" ddot started but madi cut him off.

"you fucking let her in?!" she shouted at him.

"she was bout to break my windows madi." he said, putting his hand on madis thigh. "anyway, she starts talking about how i'm fuckin you or sum.. and then we argued for a while. then she grabbed my hand and took that picture but ain't know she was gonna do that shit, i promise. lo lamento bebe" (im sorry baby) ddot took a deep breath and looked madi in her eyes. he kept his hand on her thigh and waited for her response.