(childhood shorts:1)

Quackity pov:
"Lo-ga"
Schlatt cuts me off by covering my mouth with their fingers going down my throat.

"This is fine."

They say while drinking coffee as Clay runs around with a flaming sword, setting things on fire. Bitting down on Schlatt fingers he finally pulls them away from my mouth.

"Bla, Schlatt, how is a children playing with fire in the woods safe?!"

They took a long sip while looking me in the eye, all while pouring themselves more coffee.

"Never did say it was safe, just that it was fine."

_______________________________________

Schlatt pov:
"So you somehow gaged my sweet pumpkin while I was bathing?"

Dream nodded his head, and Tubbo had copied him. Looked at the two, then at Quackity, who had an apple stuck in his mouth.

The duck hybrid was doing everything it could, trying to get the apple out of its mouth.

"Why an apple?"

In heartbeat was how fast Dream answered the ram.

"Cause of it's love hate relationship you have. Plus, roasted ducks have apple in their mouth."

Dream nods his head at this so Tubbo copies his brother.

"No, pigs have the apple, ducks get stuff, and I can do that, children."

_______________________________________

Dream pov:
"Sorry kid, your pranks were eventually going to catch up with you."

Schlatt didn't look up from their book even while using my baby eyes. The duck was lying against Mom. His breathing was even meaning he's asleep.

Leaving Schlatt as the one overseeing the punishment. Tubbo was taking his afternoon nap because he's still tiny, though XD did show interest in them.

'If they are from Mom, then Tubbo must be special. As Ma smelled as though they had made a demon contract.'

Hearing a loud snap, I glance over at Schlatt, who just shut their book without a bookmark.

"I don't know what you're thinking, boy, but you best stop. Now, if you excuse me, I'm making a cake."

_______________________________________

No one pov:
Tubbo sat in his highchair as he watched his mama stabbing his strees doll. It had black hair, red eyes and was in a suit.

Every time Tubbo's mama got mad, they would start strangling the doll and would sometimes say,'Stupid Lucifer!'

Only when Schlatt drinks his wine does he fix the doll after all the abuse they put them through.

It is confusing for the baby hybrid as they don't know if Schlatt loves or hate the doll.