Chapter 4

(6 years later)
Schlatt pov:
"Why did you think shipping your brother to new lands was a good idea? Yet I'm also not too surprised."

Even without the mask, I know Dream he had a shit eating grin on his face. Lucifer, aka Lu, was sitting at his feet. Named after my vodo doll based on that fucking pride demon.

"No tengo niños estos días hun."

Quackity comes back from the kitchen with two adventure bags full of supplies. His little yellow wings were all fluffed up from today's stressful events.

"Well, don't look at me for an answer any time soon. Now bring back your brother or else."

Knowing a comeback was coming, I grabbed one of the bags Quackity had and shoved it into Dreams arms. Sternly pointing at the door, he left without any more complaints.

Glaring at Quackity, he had somehow fallen and was just laying on the ground.

"Go, now."

With that said, Quackity went out the door following behind Dream. Pumpkin was already planning to travel, but now it has hit a speed bump.

"Sigh, this is what I get for leaving that duck, and the children alone for a few minutes. Guess this is my relaxing arc."

Locking the door, I went to the kitchen for some wine I've been saving for whenever I'm alone in the house.

??? Pov:
Opening up the box that #### had found there was a ram hybrid inside, their head was bleeding badly.

Picking them up, I ran back home with #### following right behind. Luckily, the house wasn't too far, or else the kid might have bleed out.

Throwing the door open, I ran upstairs to the bathroom where some healing portions were stored. "Come on, stay with me, can't have ya death on my hands."

Applying the position over the wound, it slowly closed itself, though I gave the kid another one to drink in case of any internal shit.

"Will they be fine, ???, you fixed them all up now. So everything is fine now."

#### sat next to me on the bathroom floor, looking at the ram hybrid. The wound isn't bad enough to kill him, but it sure as hell messes something up.

"Yeah, bud, he'll be all right now."