LP 2 : Seducing the Prince (pt 2)

First Entry :
Seducing the Prince
(part 2)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I stood up in front and then walk towards her. I grabbed her face and touched her skin while gently brushing my thumb on her lips. I looked at her intently in the eye like I've never seen any woman like her.

"Damn it, Rose. I love you," I said in a husky voice.

"Okay, cut!" The director said and that's how our shoot ended.

Pinalabas na kami ng set to take some photos because the scene is already done. I muttered a lot of thank you to the producers and other casts that are on the set and there I found my wife sulking in a corner. I grinned then walked towards her.

"Hmm... What's with the long face, Mrs. Valdemar?" I whispered.

"H-huh? What are you talking about? And how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that unless we're in bed?" She said while her one of her brows shot up.

"Nakasimangot ka, Miss. I told you to tell them we're official already pero ayaw mo," I muttered as I crossed my arms and stood beside her but she averted my gaze then played with her shoes.

"I don't want you to ruin your career for me. I gave up my career and focused on writing. Alam ko kasing mas magaling ako dun and you being linked with me will do you no good," she explained. I sighed. Sometimes I hate her being matured in everything.

"Then what? See you right here sulking like a child when you can just grab my collar right there kissed me in the lips-" I was stopped in the middle of my sentence when a small hand blocked my lips. I saw her face in bright red. Cute.

"Pwede ba?! Uuwi na nga lang ako!" She yelled and stormed off.

I panicked when she suddenly walked away kaya nagpaalam ako sa mga staff at sinundan siya kaagad. She has small limbs so I'm sure that she didn't gotten away that fast.

I saw her about to get in her car so I ran to her and cornered her in the car seat. She was stunned by my sudden gesture and I saw her gorgeous orbs grow bigger as she stared at me with confusion.

"Iiwan mo na lang ba ako ng basta?"

"W-what the heck Jarrel?" She said and her face became a riped tomato again.