01

𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜
𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 9𝚝𝚑, 2022
8:45𝙿𝙼

Dayvon sat on the hood of his white Rolls Royce watching the kids run around the courtyard

Dayvon sat on the hood of his white Rolls Royce watching the kids run around the courtyard. The whole entire OBlock was outside for him.

Today was his 24th birthday but he wasn't so big on birthday's anymore. After his bestfriend T.Roy passed away he just decided to stop celebrating.

The death of his bestfriend definitely took a toll on him. If you let him tell it, it turned him into demon, to cope with his death he did what he knew best and that was terrorizing the city of Chicago..specifically his rivals from 63rd street.

As his eyes scanned the crowded area, Dayvon couldn't help but notice that he was attracting a lot of attention from the girls around him. He could hear their giggles and whispers.

In fact, he was used to this kind of attention and knew how to handle it. So, with a casual shake of his head, he turned his attention to his group of friends who were busy shooting dice by the stairway.

"Aye twin you want in?" Durk spoke as he rolled the red & green dice against the pavement

Dayvon simply shook his head no, making it clear that he wasn't up for any other activities today.

He had made up his mind, and all he wanted to do was sit on the top of his car, taking in his surroundings. As long as he had his blunt, he was good to go.

"Man it's yo' birthday go get sum ass or sum" Booka looked at Von with a puzzled expression

"Now you kno' his virgin ass ain't finna do that" Durk mumbled

"Damn at yo' historic ass age , fuck you waitin fa nigga" Booka casually spoke as he took a slow sip of his Sprite.

His eyes were fixed on Dayvon , who seemed to be annoyed at the current conversation

Dayvon just sucked his teeth and shook his head in disbelief. He couldn't believe his friends were bringing up his sex life again. It wasn't something he wanted to discuss or even think about.

But his friends just couldn't resist making jokes about him being a twenty-four-year-old virgin. It was starting to get really annoying

It wasn't like he didn't participate in sex at all he often received head from a few random broads but he always knew where to draw the line. A lot of females thought he was gay but they knew better than to spread that rumor around.

"Fuck up, yall niggas always in my damn business" Dayvon spat at them before hopping off the hood of the car

"We just want you to enjoy yo' birthday" Durk shrugged as he sat down on the step