06

August 23rd , 2022Chicago, Illinois 2:45pm

August 23rd , 2022
Chicago, Illinois
2:45pm

It had been about three days since Dayvon last heard from Justice, and he was growing concerned that she might be deliberately avoiding him. He couldn't get her out of his mind ever since their intimate moment at his apartment.

He just heavily huffed leaning back into the passenger seat. Durk was in the driver seat, with Muwop and Booka in the back. They were currently on their way to Harold's to get some food.

"Fuck is yo problem?" Durk asked taking his eyes off the road

"Nun im good" he muttered checking his phone

"You ova hea huffing and puffing you wanted attention now you got it" Durk spoke

Booka just snickered in the back. Making Von turn around and mug him.

"Ain't shit wrong wit me , why yall always puttin me in the hot seat ?" He frowned

"Yo' ass always moping around like somebody killed yo' OG and shit" Muwop shrugged

Booka nudged him.

"Ahh shit my bad gang it was posed to be metaphor I ain't mean it literally" he backtracked

Von gazed at Muwop expressionless, shutting his eyes as he mentally counted to ten. He was aware that his friend didn't have any ill intentions, often speaking without reflection.

"Why you say sum shit like that" Durk looked back at muwop

"On David that shit just slipped out " he defended

Durk just sucked his teeth.

Turning his head toward von he could tell that he was no longer in the mood to talk so instead of speaking he just reached his hand opting to turn up the radio volume instead to ease the tension between them.

Twenty minutes later they pulled up on Stony island avenue double parking in front of Harold's. They all tucked their guns in their waistband before surveying the area and hopping out.

Although they weren't on opp sides there was still a possibility of them running into them over here.

As they made their way into the empty restaurant, Von made sure to keep his back on the wall facing the door. He wasn't paranoid but it was better safe than sorry.

"Aye gang what you want ?" Durk yelled over to von

"Lemme get ah 6 piece fried hard , mild sauce , salt and pepper , lemon pepper" he replied scrolling through his phone