10

It's been a while 😩 I'm sorry for the delay I just had to finish my first book before continuing with this one!

August 29th,2022
Chicago, Illinois
10:05pm

Dayvon experienced an intense and sharp piercing sensation in his shoulder when the bullet grazed him.

As he rose to his feet placing pressure on the small wound he scanned the nightclub and realized that there were a significant number of individuals dispersing in various directions.

"Why niggas just standin hea ? We gotta go cmon!" He said

"We was waiting fa ya slow ass to get up, we thought you were dead!" Booka retorted

After initially hearing the gunshots they were immediately convinced that Von had been shot. However it turned out that Butta's crew did not have precise aim.

They mistakenly shot Butta in the head when their intended target was Von.As a result Butta fell forward and collided with Von. The bullet went straight through his head grazing Von's shoulder.

Von was just grateful that it wasn't him, he knew his karma was coming due to everything he did in the streets and tonight was a very close call.

Although he didn't fear death he wasn't entirely prepared for it because if he were to pass away today he knew exactly where his soul would ultimately be placed.

"Where the fuck is Justice ?" Von questioned

"Shit ion kno they was just next to us" Booka scratched his head

Von's face became furrowed with a deep frown and he quickly began to search the surrounding area in a state of panic.The beat of his heart could be heard pounding loudly from within his chest.

He continued scanning the room until his gaze finally settled on a motionless figure lying on the ground with another individual standing directly above them.

"Fuck we gotta get her back to the block"He raised his voice and shouted loudly

As she let out a pained cry tears began to form in his eyes. His eyes slowly moved in the direction of her leg. Which was now visibly stained with blood.She had been shot in her right leg and as a result she was unable to walk.

"The block? Nigga she needs to go the hospital!"  Kianna pointed

"Are you stupid or what? We can't take ha ass to the hospital they gon ask too many questions" Von stated as he scooped Justice up bridal style