08

August 28th,2022Chicago, Illinois 2:30pm

August 28th,2022
Chicago, Illinois
2:30pm

"That mufucka ugly as hell why he lookin at me like he wanna fight" Dayvon directed his finger toward the seal which was swimming back and forth

Justice let out a small laugh as she redirected her focus onto the other seals that were swimming around in the water.

The two were currently at Lincoln park zoo because Justice claimed that she's never been.

Dayvon was putting forth his utmost effort to take her on various adventures and explore different locations before the conclusion of her brief vacation in Chicago.

The realization that she was only here for the summer had nearly slipped his mind,making him feel a sense of sadness due to the fact that he was developing an emotional attachment towards her.

"It's so packed in here, I can't believe we were able to skip the line like that" she spoke as she turned her body to face him

"You with grandson, anything is possible when you wit me" he boasted with a smirk

Justice smiled already knowing his reputation granted him privileges and advantages.

To her surprise she couldn't fathom how someone who spoke with such a gentle demeanor was able to possess such an immense amount of authority and influence over an entire city.

"Thank you for taking me here, I didn't think you were the type to go on dates" she admitted

Dayvon wasn't the type to go out on dates at all, in fact he's never been on one. But Justice was a different type of female his approach had to be different.

"Fashoo it's nothin really, I fuck with you heavy" he spoke as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder

As he held her tightly in his arms she felt herself melting and blushing uncontrollably.It was a strange feeling that she couldn't explain but there was no denying the effect that his touch had on her.