40.Sunshine & Midnight Rain. Pt. 1

Part 1: Midnight Rain

Vote Goal: 50!!

*Crash*

*Crash*

*Crash*

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

"GO AWAY!"

"Taehyung baby please listen to me.... It's me your Yoongi Hyung..."

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY TO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Tae...."

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Tae...." Jimin and Jungkook look at each other, knowing something terrifying has happened in Taehyung's chamber, as they leave their chamber hurriedly.

.

.

.

"Your Highness.... Prince Taehyung...." Namjoon huff as he came running in Jimin's direction.

"What happened to Taehyung?" Jimin ask worriedly without stopping in his track. Jungkook's hand was tightly held by him as they walk faster to reach toward Tae's chamber.

"Your Highness he... Prince Taehyung has refused to recognize 'King Yoongi'!" Namjoon told him as he walks behind Jimin.

Jimin stop dead in his track.... His fears new level has unlocked now, he knew something terrible happened since he saw how Taehyung wasn't responding to the royal doctor even after giving him medicines.

The royal doctor has done a lot of tests since last night and today when he woke up, he refuses to recognize his own fiancée? How is that possible?!

Jimin was already worried since it's been 24 hours still Taehyung didn't wake up, and now this...

Complete 24 hours, that means danger! His grandma once told him that if a person has been knocked out for complete 24 hours, then something terrifying must have happened to that person, either that person is poisoned or they might be bewitched by someone. That's why the royal doctor was also worried why Taehyung wasn't responding to him.

Who knows what Minho has done to him....

Jimin was so shocked that he took a complete few seconds before asking Namjoon "What?"

"How?" Jimin and Jungkook said together.

"Yes, Your highness.... After waking up he refuse to recognize King Yoongi. He doesn't remember they are engaged" Namjoon told him.

Jimin look extremely pale after hearing from Namjoon, he knew something has happened to Taehyung but he never knew that he has forgotten Yoongi and have lost some of his recent memories.

"What?! How can he forget that he is engaged with Hyung? Jimin Hyung what if it has something to do with Minho? What if he did something to Tae Hyung?!" Jungkook said, he was also thinking what Jimin was thinking.

What if Minho has done something to Taehyung before Jungkook saved him....?

Jungkook couldn't dare to look at Jimin, he knows Jimin well and he was right when he looks upward to face Jimin, he was fluming in anger.

"If it's Minho then he will receive more grave punishment than I already planned" a low growl left Jimin's throat, eyes red, fist ready to punch Minho, he wasn't going to stay still now, first they try to abduct Tae and now Tae refuse to remember Yoongi? His fiancé? That's impossible!

"I have no idea Little Prince; the royal doctor is trying to find solution on this but Prince Taehyung..."

"He what?" Jimin's aura was getting darker and darker by-passing movement.