Notification/Update!

Hey Muffins ♥️ Hope everyone doing well ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Good evening y'all, I'm here to tell you that The Royal Baby's Chapter is ready I was about to Update but I saw that I can't even comment on new Chapter's. When Annie @kimyeontansmom30 updated yesterday I'm facing a problem that I can't comment.

whenever I wanted to comment something it has logged for a while, like if I wanted to typed "Yes" it stops after Y... like it didn't even let me comment the whole word. I have even updated the app last night and even uninstalled it and again installed it but I'm still facing the same problem.

I would like to ask if anyone else is also receiving the same problem or it's just me?!

I don't know you all having the same problem as me but I saw there are many review that says they are having problems with logged in even adds.

Please don't ignore this msg and do reply me, because I didn't get any reply on notification board that's why I have to come here and ask everyone.

I hope watty will fix this problem soon. I will update but I guess we have to wait seeing all these problems, cause I really love reading your replies and this new update is not even letting me enjoy my as a reader who can't even comment. 

Please do comment and tell me if you all are facing the same problem or not, and if you can't reply here my dm's are always open to talk.

I will update after few days and will update 2-3 chapter's next time okay (˘︶˘).。*♡ Take care love ya - Your AuthornimCupcake ( ◜‿◝ )♡

------

Hello it's me again!! I'm so happy to tell you that i finally managed to get the old version of this app. my dear reader Maryamiijaz told me that she was also facing the same problem and she told me solution over it! Thank you so much you for helping me 🙏🏻 you're really sweet.

so as the problem has solved i will update tomorrow. i just need to edit the chapter a bit. bye everyone. this update will be deleted soon. byeee.